Ch3: Forbidden Love

Somewhere in Solis, Regnum Caeleste Allyriae

Rosetta's POV:

...

The door closes behind me all but silencing the outside world. My companion has gone ahead, yet I can't help the racing pace of my heart. We're both skipping the meeting the Queen has called but this will be the only chance we have...

Necron: Are you sure she-

Me: Shhh...

Pressing my finger to his lips, I push him backwards until his feet hit the base of the bed. He tumbles back but pulls me with him causing me to land on top with a crash. He grins but all my eyes can focus on are his lips.

Necron: There's no need for us to rush?

I silence him with a kiss, tongue prying his mouth open as he teasingly tries to keep it shut. My eyes close and for a while, I forget myself as he deepens the kiss but the moment is abruptly broken when he reaches behind and squeezes me. 

I yelp, in surprise and he takes the moment to flip us around so that he's on top. Looking expectantly up into his eyes, I watch as his own roam every part of my body before fixating on my now partly exposed breasts.

Me: Are you only going to stare?

Necron: Undecided. 

Me: Oh?

Necron: Fuck you're hot.

A soft giggle escapes my lips but is quickly replaced by a moan as he leans forward and begins nibbling against my nipple. 

Me: Mmmm...

Moving from my breasts, his hands continue unfastening the various buckles and buttons keeping the rest of my outfit in place, all the while being closely followed by his ever-wandering lips. Teeth now grazing against my stomach, I find myself aching for more but rather than continuing, he stops.

Using the break to steady myself, I'm surprised to find that I'm already out of my armoured dress. All that remains is my undergarment and as he reaches down to continue, I hold up my hand as a signal for him to stop. He complies.

Me: Strip.

Necron: What?

Me: I will not be the only one naked. Strip.

He seems confused by my command but still ultimately complies without further questioning. The minute he's naked, however, his hands are back against my skin. Quickly running along the edge of my chest, they're back at my waistline before any further words are said.

Necron: May I?

I nod but the fiend dips his hand into my underwear and immediately inserts two fingers. Before my brain can even register what is happening, my hips forcefully rise off the bed and my toes curl. With every cell in my body now focused on the task at hand, only one word sits at the forefront of my thoughts.

Me: Faster!

He complies, working his hand so fast that it rips clean through my panties.

Necron: I- I'm sorry!

Me: Shut up and kiss me!

He moves to do precisely that but a loud bang causes us both to jump. Silence persists for some time leading me to almost believe we were just hearing things but it returns again, this time even louder than before.

Ruby: NECRON! AS MY SENIOR, SHOULDN'T YOU BE SETTING AN EXAMPLE BY BEING THE ONE TO COME AND GET ME WHEN I'M SKIPPING SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!!

Necron: Uggghhh!