Re-Introduction to MC

Name: Myra
Titles: True Demon Lord, Queen of Allyria, Goddess of Death
Threat Level: Catastrophe-class (Special S Rank)
Species: True Dragon / Goddess (More on this later in the story)
Weapon of choice: Dual Polearms/Sword(s)
Age: 26 at time of death
Gender: Female after Reincarnation

Name: MyraTitles: True Demon Lord, Queen of Allyria, Goddess of DeathThreat Level: Catastrophe-class (Special S Rank)Species: True Dragon / Goddess (More on this later in the story)Weapon of choice: Dual Polearms/Sword(s)Age: 26 at time of deathGe...

Unique Skills

> Voithós: A strong spiritual companion that serves as the assistant/guide of its master. This higher spirit form is known as a Kyn and cannot die as long as its master is alive. In the event, it is defeated (killed), its spirit will simply return to its master. (Isn't affected by the use of Anti-Magic Area)

Ultimate Skills

> Queen of Death: Death Mark, Genesis, Black Flame, Deus Vult and Elysium were sacrificed to form this skill. Abilities are as follows:

Death Mark - Marks all potential targets with a rune which then seals their fate. When Rune is activated, marked beings are broken down cell by cell from the inside out until death. Furthermore, their soul isn't released back into the world upon death, instead, it is destroyed.

Genesis - Ability to create other beings, regardless of power level, with ease. The more powerful the being created, the more energy gets expelled by their creation. Can cause damage to immediate surroundings upon use. Also grants the ability to create a clone or clones of oneself. The clone will have the same appearance as the user/master but will not possess the same levels of strength. It will instead only possess one-third of its original's strength. Clones created by this skill will also not have access to the Ultimate Skills of the user.

Elysium - Passive ability that prevents death. If the user is defeated(killed), they are reincarnated instantaneously at a random, isolated, location in the world at which point they will enter a cocooned state. Whilst in this state, a Seven Seals barrier is active, preventing all but the user's Voithós, and other lifeforms directly bound by the skill Blood Oath to the user's life source, from entering a 1-mile radius of the user. This skill also allows all those tied by Blood Oath to the user to instantly learn the user's position and teleport there while they are in this state. This state will remain active for 1 week before the user will reemerge at max strength.

Blood Oath - All subordinates can take a blood oath of allegiance to the user. This blood oath binds their souls to that of the user. When such subordinates are killed, their souls will return to the user where the user can reincarnate them successfully with a 100% chance of success rate. All subordinates created by Genesis are tied by this blood oath regardless of whether they make such an oath or not. All subordinates changed by Genesis are also tied by this blood oath.

Kólasi - Fires from hell itself. Burns all caught within its parameters alive regardless of whether they are protected by shields, armour, spells, skills, etc. The resulting inferno targets both the physical body and the soul of all within its parameters regardless of whether they are friend or foe. However, certain skills such as Blood Oath override the attack on the soul by extracting the soul before it can be destroyed. Does not affect the user. Also destroys all magicules caught within its field.