Chapter Eleven

Luke's pov:

As I walked with my hands in my pockets I heaved a sigh, I can't believe I'm doing this. Cars passed some obvious that they were going to Natasha's party.

I walked through the ally I took before, I thought of my journal.
'Shit did I write my name in it?'
My eyes widen thinking the worst that would happen if somebody found it. I shook my head.

'No, I know I didn't write my name in it', I calmed myself down.

Natasha's house finally came into view when I turned the corner. The lights were flashing and the closer I got the louder the music got.

'Honestly, how come nobody has called the cops yet?'

As approached the house I saw a couple outside on the porch. I could have sworn that they were trying to eat each other.

'Seriously, how do they hold their breath for that long?'

Do they hold their breath? I wouldn't know I've never done that or was even close to doing that.

Realizing that I was staring at them with a weird confused look I turned to the door debating on whether or not to walk in or not. Do I ring the doorbell or just walk in? I puffed up my cheeks and exhaled. My hand found its way to the doorknob and when the door opened a gust of many different smells hit my nose. There were lots of people here many of which I would try my best to avoid. Everyone on the dancefloor was either grinding or twerking, or at least attempting to. My eyes wandered looking for any sign of Tyler. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I froze knowing it was probably Roan or Kyle.

"Hey buddy!" A smiling Tyler popped up behind me. My body relaxed as I saw his grin."I'm so glad you decided to come man. So are you planning going all black out drunk or what?" He yelled over the music blasting from the speakers.

I gave him an uneasy look, yeah I've gotten drunk before but that was at home where no one could take advantage of me in any way. Not that anyone would want to do that to me, I mean I'm not attractive so why would someone do that to me. Unless they are really desperate.

"Maybe one drink but I don't plan on getting drunk. I still need to walk home and I don't want to wake up on the streets by a garbage can."

Tyler chuckled and patted my back. "Alright man. Hey, I can drive you home if you'd like." How can be so kind? His joy is almost contagious.

"Maybe, we'll see", I looked around and noticed more people were arriving. Some people were in their bathing suits so I'm guessing there's a pool.

A few minutes went by and I sat on the couch while Tyler was standing near me talking to a few guys. The punch obviously has has liquor in it and its starting smell like weed was getting stronger, typical.

I heard the door open again and this time it was Ryan. I don't know him well but he seems like a younger version of Roan. My attention soon went to the guy behind him, Alex. He's here?

'Well of course he is, he's hot.'

Stupid inner mind, I blushed, he is though..

His eyes met mine and I think I melted a little. He gave me a nod, but I turned to check if it was actually me he was acknowledging. Sadly, no, it wasn't me he noticed first. I shouldn't be surprised this happens all the time, oh well. Tyler seemed a little busy and by busy I mean he disappeared. I guess I should leave, I feel out of place here.

As soon as I was about to get up someone offered me a drink. Looking up my eyes met with these sea green eyes that just made my heart stop. "Luke, right?" I nodded, he remembered my name. I wanted to question what he was doing but I didn't want him to leave so I just stayed quiet. "Let's have some fun."