Prologue

Far away in a distant world, a realm unimaginable to humans of Earth existed. It was a place that surpassed every human's wildest imagination—a world full of mystical enchantments, inhabited by diverse races and creatures that roamed freely, all connected by a peculiar element called magic. This planet was massive, eight times the size of Earth, yet its gravity and atmosphere defied the laws of physics, remaining similar to that of Earth.

The landscape of this world was adorned with six visible lunars and three suns, each of varying sizes and colors, creating a mesmerizing display of mystical aura. Astonishingly, there were even vast plots of land floating in the sky, defying gravity through the magical nature of this realm. To add to the enchantment, creatures of various sizes took to the skies, soaring gracefully, even when by earthly standards, they shouldn't be able to fly.

However, amidst the captivating beauty and magic, this world was also plagued by war, sorrow, and conflicts of unimaginable scale. Atrocities that could terrify even the cruelest individuals on Earth were rampant, the world driven by fanatical ideologies and religions, fueled countless atrocities and the prominent practice of slavery, even within nations that were known to be tolerant and progressive. In this world, it was either prey or be preyed upon, and barbaric and primitive actions were more tolerated. Tens of millions perished, while billions prayed to their respective gods, many of whom were under oppression and violence.

Amidst the oppression and retreat of various races, there were the Humans and Dwarves, once part of the ancient race that formed the great magical Empire known as Aetherium Empire. In the past, these races ruled the world in peace and prosperity, blessed with immense power and prolonged lifespans of over 400 years. However, with the passage of time, the power of humans gradually diminished with each generation, and the Dwarves also lost their influence alongside their human brethren.

But among these weakened humans, dwarves, and a few friendly races, there existed a tale—one that had been passed down through generations for over 9,000 years. This tale persisted even after the demise of Aetherium Empire, captivating the hearts of all who heard it.

The Tales goes,

[ Gvathii - Dwarven ] 

In z'karnast daz, duvin'kaz gilthruum, 

Zar durin amrad, uzn khazum mornaglum, 

Azraz khazun, amon'kaz adurdel zhahud, 

Zir baraz, mornaglum azrak, gilthruum zhahud.

Durin'kaz zir zalagath zhaurlum khazad, 

Azradum az amrad, amakuz kuzad gad, 

Azraz urzum-kazad, azrak amon'kaz-muz, 

Amakuz kuzadum, kazad umbar grumuz.

[ Rumean - Aetherian Humans ] 

In umbra diem, lux triumphat, 

Tempus advenerit, caelo vehuntur, 

Exercitus et populus, a deis benedictus, 

Flumen lucis de caelo, adventus eorum petitio.