C͡ h͡ a͡ p͡ t͡ e͡ r͡ 1͡9͡ : N͡ e͡ w͡ l͡ o͡ o͡ k͡

Next morning

That day, every gamers were shocked when they say a bew version of Jellie as a girl. Immediately every gamers went crazy trying to search of that new skin, but couldn't.

The news also shocked the Fortnite skins, all the girls loved Friend's new look while the guys were loving it too much. Few were love struck with Friend's body as it was a really an eye caughtong sight.

Friend was snicking behind Mancake as he was talking to the cake with no name skin. He was telling him on what he heard for the others skins, about Friend change their looks.

"I'm telling you, they did now they got by she now! Its crazy, you should see it" Mancake cwnn said.

"Well I'm shocked, I'm yes that's a heck of a news. But nothing thought Friend would change their entire look?" Mancake said having mix feeling about this.

Mancake cwnn looked behind him then suddenly smiled on who he saw. Mancake saw his mustache lift up into a smile.

"What are you smi...oh wow!?" Mancake exclaimed from seeing Friend.

What the guys and Mancake cwnn were right, they did turned themself into a woman. But if his honest Friend looks amazing as a woman, he couldn't keep his eyes off of... her now.

"What in god speed, Friend you look... wow" awestruck from the sight.

Friend sign asksing if he didn't like it.

"Nonono, I love it and god I can't stop starting actually" said then chuckled.

Friend smiled then hugged mancake, he wasn't expecting when Friend reach to hug him. Mancake's face was smash into Friend's big breasts, he blusb so much that it kind make him crush.

Friend looked down to see a very happy Mancake with a goofy smile. Mancake cwnn laughed at him with Friend also laughing at mancake.

But then they didn't know that few guys were watching them and they weren't too happy with Mancake, mostly with Friend hugging him close to her now.

Meowscles POV

Oh I'm gonna beat him into a dough for doing that, how dare he.

Peely POV

I'm gonna blown him up for doing something like that to Friend, mine friend.

Hybrid POV

His gonna pay for that, I'll crush him into crums and burn him into ashes after.

After today things will be hard as Mancake will have to keep an eye out for those guys and the others too. But for now his enjoying this moment and never forgetting it too.

"Best day ever" Mancake said as he hugged Friend closer.

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van ͲᎻᎬ ᎷᏆᏀᎻͲᎽ ҒᎡᏆᎬΝᎠՏᎻᏆᏢ 🎉