C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸8̸: G̸e̸n̸d̸e̸r̸b̸e̸n̸d̸e̸r̸

After that wonderful night, the others congratulations on Mancake, few kept on teasing him as well.

Friend was the same with everybody around the Island hearing on what happened.

It was another battle royal again, Friend beaten few, letting a nood take the win, and so farther as always. It was nice a clam down, no battle which was, but of course Dr. L came to Friend with something new that he made.

"Hey friend, you busy?" Dr. L asks.

Friend replied no to him.

"Well good, cause I wanna asks if yoh wanna test out a new invention that I made it. And no, I'll test it on both of us okay?" Dr. L asks.

Friend think because Dr. L was known to have invention that goes wrong few time. But its boring so what the heck, they sign an okay and Dr. L jumped in joy.

"Thank you Friend, now its simple" getting a blaster out.

"Its like in minecraft, but I wanna see how it work in Fortnite, and" Dr. L finish and blast them both with it.

After, Friend felt different as in, not feeling on their body. They look down and their eyes went wide, their entire was a woman.

 They look down and their eyes went wide, their entire was a woman

This... was kind of... weird, but in a cool way actually.

"Ah, again!? This is the fifth time of this!" Dr. L shouted in frustration.

Friend turned then chuckled at Dr. L now a woman too. He turned and was shocked of seeing Friend's new body.

"Wow, Friend you actually pulling that body off" Dr. L said really wowed.

Friend smiled sign to him, saying let's show this to the others.

"Ooohhh, yeah, come on!" Dr. L ageered and ran to the others.

Third Person

The others were talking about something, so far nothing actual.

Not long both, Friend and Dr. L came in were the others are.

"Hey guys, look what I did!" Dr. L said.

Everybody expect Luna and Lynx turned to see what Dr. L did, they were shock on seeing both of them now... woman's. Meowscles looked Friend now new body, he drooled at the sight even with their big breasts. Peely was thinking about what he and Friend could do alone, it was too much and end up fainting backwards.

"Dr. L, want did you do n... oooohhh not again? Dr. L, why?" Luna asks.

"Woah! What happened to you two?" Lynx asks shocked.

"Well, I asks Friend if they wanted to try out a new invention. And next thing you know it turned us into woman's" looking at his body.

"I'll say, you guys are weird as this... well not Friend, cause they are kind of pulling it actually?" Lynx said looking at Friend's body.

"Yea, I'm with Lynx with that, they looked good like this" Luna said.

Friend thought about this and its kind of growing on them, they sign saying they liked it too and asks Dr. L if its perment.

"Well yeah, but don't worry I can shoot us back to normal" Dr. L said taking out the blaster.

Friend stop him, saying they actually wanna stay like this. It shocked everybody, well not everybody.

"Friend are you sure?" Dr. L asks.

Friend nod as they, or now she loved this and they were gonna get surgery of turing them into a lady actually back home. That news made even her friends even more shocked to the core.

"Oh wow, Friend, you now made Tycer froze in shock. You were gonna surgery to make you into a woman?" Amber asks.

She nod and say sorry if its too worried, the others said no and kind of like this now that Friend has a gender.

"Cooolll, that mean's friend can go shopping with us next time" Avery said, but gasp when she realized something else.

"Oooohhh, Mancake will flip when he see Friend like this" before squealed excited.

And Friend was actually thinking about that and can't wait to shock him too.