Cԋαρƚҽɾ 4: Wҽɾιԃ ɱҽʂʂαɠҽʂ

"Friend! Why did you do that?" Tycer asks on the mic.

"Yeah, Friend you were so close to winning again. Why make someone take the win?" Nastu asks.

Friend type in.

"I rather make someone else happy then make me happy"

"Aw Friend that was so nice, and Tycer stop being mean and be like Friend" Moe said.

"Hey, I'm nice like Friend!" Tycer replied.

"Yeah right, Tycer at the begining of the battle you shoot me down" Maya said.

Time skip

In Fortnite game

That night all the skins talked about the new Player, who's name is Friend. Made another noob take the win, and it really nade Friend more popular then before.

Almost the entire Fortnite Island started liking Friend and wanted to see how well they can do.

The next day

During the time Friend was playing Fortnite, they've been getting werid and kind of sweet messages from unknown people. It was with how nice for Friend to give another noob the victory, or how they played fair and not cheating during the battle.

The messages where nice kinda touch Friend, but was unknown of who where sending these messages. So they send some copy to they're friends and waited too see their reaction to those message.

"Wow, so what? Friend, these people where sending you nice messages to you and you have know idea who they are from?" Dr. L asks.

Friend type yes to Dr. L.

"Well I think these people are really amazing on how nice Friend can be while playing game with others" Avery said nicely.

"Well yes, but Friend did say that they have know idea who send them those messages" Luna said.

"That's true and those message where saying how Friend made another noob win so yea" Amber said.

"Let's not talk about this, let's get back to playing more games" Tycer said and they continued playing Fortnite.

During the battle, Friend saw someone waving at them, so being nice they waved back. Next took out someone behind them, the player looked and gave a thumbs up for Friend.

As the battle went on Friend started getting kind of suspicious of most of the players and NPC's all being nice towards them. It was also went a few said hi to Friend and gave some legendary and epic weapons too them as well.

After the battle ending with friend winning some of they're friends where asking of seeijg what happened.

"Guys, did you see those NPC's being nice at Friend?" Avery asks.

"You too, I thought I was the only one seeing that" Amber said.

"Me, Maya, Luna and Nastus also some those NPC's saying hi at Friend too, and few gave Friend loots too" Tycer said too.

"Gosh, I haven't seen NPC's interact with Friend let alone other players. Its so amazing" Dr. L said awestruck at this.

"Well yes, but this is seriously awed at what just happened. We never see NPC's interact and be nice to players like that?" Avery said being concered.

"Yeah, maybe we sure take a break on Fortntie for now" Maya said. Which everybody excluding Friend agreed and logged off, however Friend stand on and played more battles.

But little they knew that them along with they're friends will be in the battle as well as be in Fortnite itself.