Bring It On

My own written version of Stefan and Elena in Damon's room season 4 Episode 6 "Bring It On"

A/N: Mature Readers Only.

"You really gonna keep stripping in front of me? It's really mature?" Stefan says objectifying Elena's stripping body.

"I'm done cheering so I'm gonna change" Elena says taking her cheerleading top off to reveal her black bra.

Stefan takes his eyes off and turns a bit, respecting her privacy.

Stefan looks down and says "Sure, when in doubt, manipulate people with sex. You, know, that's the same trick Katherine used to pull."

Stefan finally looks at Elena who's standing in nothing but her black lingerie.

She picks her jeans and opens it. "Don't compare me to Katherine" she says pulling her jeans on her one leg.

"She's been running so long, she's afraid of her own shadow. I'm now afraid of anything" she says jumping to pull her jeans on her waist. She gives a perfect view of her cleavage to Stefan.

Stefan licks his lips as her hungry eyes staring at her up to bottom.

Elena turns back to see herself in the mirror. "I've shut it all off... All of it, including my feelings for you" she says looking at Stefan in the mirror.

Stefan gives a disappointed look as his eyes falls on the ground. She picks her phone and gets busy on it.

She turns back to look at him as she's typing "Don't get me wrong. I see you standing there and you look good" she says looking at him while typing something on her phone.

"I remember our sex. It was good sex. I just don't feel about it anymore though clearly you do" she finally says.

Stefan wiggles his brows and rolls his eyes.

"But I'm curious though. What she did to make you serve her?" She asks walking towards him.

Stefan uncrosses his arms. "I didn't serve her" he says, feeling annoyed way Elena actually said it.

"Oh! Come on. A 17 years old getting laid everyday by a 500+ years old Vampire. I'm pretty sure, she pulled something so hard that made you unzip your pants" she says groping his groin. Stefan gasps at her sudden work.

"Did you serve her like a little slave? Would you do it to me, if I ask. Sure you'll, won't you?" Elena asks smirking at him.

"Elena, stop" he warns. Elena rolls her eyes. "Really? You just said she used to manipulate you to do her little work. As you've tied me with her, I'm sure you could actually show your homework to me" she says dangerously closing to his lips.

"She ridden you, on the top of you." She says drawing circles over his
t-shirt.

"Elena, I'm not doing this with you" he says trying to get the hell out of Damon's room. Elena whooses up and slams Stefan against Damon's room wall. "I can do whatever I want" she says as she tears down Stefan's grey t-shirt. She runs her fingers all over his exposed chest.

Stefan deeply taking breaths. He doesn't want to give himself over. This is wrong, he shouldn't have. He can't hurt his brother but while Elena actually pulling something on like that, he really can't do shit.

"Give in" she says leaning to his ears.

"No" he forces himself trying to stop panting. Elena chuckles and throws him on Damon's bed.

She hovers over him in order to lick his chest. Stefan groans as he closes his eyes.

Elena finally feeling something on her back. Something's poking her butt cheeks. She knows what exactly it means.

She takes off her red top as Stefan licking his lips to watch her throw it somewhere in the room to make him getting harder.

She brings his hand on her breasts. He squeezes both of her breasts. Elena bites down her lip as she moves her hips against his stomach.

Stefan gets up a little to capture her lips but she moved back her head, not letting him kiss her.

Stefan tries to kiss her many times but she takes her head away from him, teasing him, making him hungry for her. Stefan fails to kiss her so he starts kissing her chest instead.

Elena giggles as his wet kisses tickles her.

After a lot of assaults on her chest, she pushes his arms and slams him on Damon's bed again.

She wet kisses on his neck. Her hand goes straight to his pants. She unzips his pants. Stefan lets out a groan.

"You're extremely hard" she whispers as her cold hand massaging his dick.

Elena bits down her lip. "Still not give in?" She asks looking at Stefan who actually closes his eyes to feel her hand on his dick.

After few minutes of Elena rubbing Stefan's dick, he finally says "Yes" in a fainted voice. "Sorry? I can't hear yiu" Elena asks sliding her hand up and down his dick, pressurizing more.

"Are you giving in?" Elena asks. Stefan opens his eyes as he sees her wicked smile.

"Yes" he says trying to capture her lips again. All of a sudden, Elena stops massaging his dick. She smirks at him.

Stefan's disappointed face makes Elena smiles wider. He was so close to get his released.

"It's frustrating, doesn't it?" She asks getting up off him.

She finds her discarded top and puts it back on.

Stefan zips his pants and gets up from Damon's bed.

"Now, I know how you served her. You maybe 173 years old but you still have 17 years old hormones. I feel sorry for you now. Turn it off, maybe I want to give you another chance" she says as she pivoting her way out of Damon's room, leaving Stefan out his brother's room standing and frizzing.

Ouch! Elena!

Thanks for reading!