Sinner Like Me

"Wait, wait, wait. This... is wrong" Stefan says to Elena, trying to catch up some oxygen. "You and Damon just split up" Stefan says looking down at the floor.

Katherine in Elena's body gazing at him. She hates the way Stefan just stopped their heated moment. "Uhh! You don't have to.... I just caught up in the moment" Katherine says touching her lips. Stefan takes a deep sigh. He's looking at her. "We've a long night ahead of us" Stefan says. Katherine turns around and starts walking away from him.

Katherine sits on the couch. Pretending to feel guilty, alone and broken. She buries her face in her hands and faking her cries. Stefan looks at her. He feels sad for her the way he rejected her. He notices how her face became pale as soon as he stopped their make out session.

"Elena" Stefan calls her lightly. "Stefan, don't. It's okay. Please go and pay the bills. We've to go as you've said it earlier" Katherine says still burying her face in her hands and cracking her voice like she's heartbroken. Stefan takes a sigh and walking towards the couch. Katherine steals a glance that he's coming towards her so she's acting to cry more.

Stefan sits beside her. "Elena, look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." Stefan says hesitantly. Katherine still sobbing, her sobs becomes more louder. Stefan pulls her shoulder and takes her in his arms. Katherine clenching her jaw and gripping his t-shirt. "You don't love me anymore" she says. Stefan says nothing.

Katherine looks up to see him. "Your brother tried to kill my brother again. He killed my friend Aaron. He tried to kill Bonnie too and you're still holding onto him that you could save him...." She takes a breath. "I told you I'll help you to get him back. Only Because of you, I agreed" she says caressing his cheek and sobbing. "But I can't anymore, Stefan. I fell for him because of the sirebond. Now, it's gone. And I'm started falling out of love with him. I'm an idiot to let you go" she says. Stefan gazing at her. Katherine continuie to fake her tears.

"I saw you the way you were looking at my body earlier. I saw you were checking out me in our whole journey
In this motel when I asked you to give me my top, I saw it. I saw everything. You want me Stefan because you still love me. Admit it" Katherine demands.

"Please, tell me. Please I know you still love me. Or at least be honest to yourself and say right on my face that you don't love me anymore" she spits out. Stefan looks at her for a minute and looks down again. "You still love me. I know. You do. Why don't you just let me in?" She asks. Stefan gets up and pacing across the motel room. "Stefan" Katherine calls her in a dusky voice.

"Do you wanna know why, Elena? Because the last time I opened my heart for you, you broke it. You didn't even care about me. You refused to push me away when I was lost. But when I pulled myself together to be with you... You just left me like I never existed in your life" Stefan yells at her.

Katherine shooks her head and gazing at him. "And do you wanna know what's worse? Because after everything you put me through I'm blindly in love with you. I love you so much that I hate myself for wanting you even though I know you could never be mine" Stefan spits out.

Katherine wipes her tears and comes toward Stefan. Stefan furrowing his nose and looking at her. Katherine grabs Stefan's face and kisses him hard. Stefan lets her kiss him. His hands automatically goes to her waist to hold.

Katherine pushes his lips more on hers. They both are running out of breaths but who cares. Katherine knows she just made him weak well technically he's weak for Elena but who cares right? She wanted Stefan and she's not going to back off.

Suddenly she breaks the kiss and stares at him. "Let me show if l love you or not" she says. She slams Stefan against the wall and Stefan hisses. She pulls Stefan's t-shirt over his head and started kissing on his chest. Stefan moans deeply, sliding his hand on her head. Stefan slams Elena on the bed. Katherine gasps for the sudden action.

Stefan pulls Elena's blue top over her head. Her breasts wiggles when it goes off. The lack of bra really misused it. Stefan licks his lips when he sees her firm breasts. It's been a long time that he gets to see them. They're still the same the way it was when he used to play with them.

Katherine sees the hunger he has for her ahem ahem Elena. She brings his hand on Elena's breasts and encourages him to go for it. Stefan kisses her chest, between her breasts, fondling her breasts. He inhales her scent. He missed it so much.

Katherine unzips his pants because who knows when he's going to change his mind. She can't take the chance. Stefan looks down to see how eager Elena is to be with him now. But then suddenly he thinks maybe he's just her rebound boy now. But all he needs to please Elena now. It's been so long... he has to do it. One night isn't much of a Big deal to let it go.

After teasing Elena's breasts. Stefan looks at Elena who's looking at him. Her mouth is opened, inhaling breaths through her mouth. Stefan comes near to her lips and kisses.
"Stefannnnn" Katherine mumbles and he knows what exactly she means.

He unzips her pants and Katherine closes her eyes. She did sleep with him last week but it was nice. But the difference is Stefan just slept with her it wasn't like he was in love with her. But now being as Elena, this is real. Stefan's going to rock her because he loves her ahem ahem Elena.

Stefan gazes at her blue panties. He licks his bottom lip when he sees how wet she already is. He hooks his thumb and slide her thong down. He gets up and admires her naked body is so open for him. Katherine still hasn't broken her eye contact. She's biting her bottom lip and Stefan lost it. Stefan takes off his pants and drives on her.

Katherine winces. Stefan goes up to kiss her neck to ease her pain. "Aaahhhh, Stef....n" Katherine tries to say but she can't. "Ugggmmmmmm" Stefan groans in her neck. Katherine's hands on Stefan's back, digging her nails and that makes Stefan more harder to go. He's driving on her core more and more. Katherine shakes everytime Stefan pulls his member out and goes in.

Katherine biting down her lip and holding Stefan so hard like she's going to fall off the bed. Stefan pins her hands over her head. His forehead is resting on Elena's forehead. They both are gazing at each other. Elena opens her mouth whenever he hits her G-spot and Stefan likes it. They're not breaking their eye contact.

When Stefan gets his release he thrusts few more times in her but Katherine is already done. She's trying to catch her breath. After Stefan's got his release, he collapses on her.

"Ouuuwwhhh" Katherine screams lightly when Stefan puts all his weight on her. Stefan chuckles and removes his body from her. "You're freakishly strong, Stefan" Katherine says. Stefan rolls her eyes with his proud face.

"Okay, I've to go freshen up" Katherine says. She's not bothered to cover Elena's naked body. She actually gives Stefan a show. Wiggling her ass, walking sexy as she is heading towards the bathroom. Stefan licks his lip, damn that body never changes. Katherine looks over her shoulder and gives Stefan a very seductive stare.

Stefan chuckles and Katherine locks the bath door. Suddenly Stefan's phone rings. He unlocks his phone and sees a text message from Matt.

He opens it and reads "Help, K." What does it mean? he questions himself on his head. K.... What's K? Katherine unlocks the door and asks "Is everything okay?" She asks. Stefan nods. Help k. What Matt tried to say.

Stefan tries to solve the puzzle because Matt wouldn't randomly text him. He probably wants to say something. Everything is so vague. Stefan lost in his deep thoughts, trying to solve it. Is Damon related to K, or maybe Enzo. Or this K has something to do with Elena... he pauses. No, Elena can't be. Elena... Well, Elena's acting weird to be honest. He knows it. Specially after Katherine died ..... Wait wait! Help K!.

Katherine

THE END