Chapter Thirteen:The Finale Battle

Crystal's POV.

I groaned as I woke up to see the sky is dark except for that blinding light shining brightly in the darkened sky. I sat up as I see a small Anu, who didn't seem to be alive until I poked him awake. He tried floating off the ground by a meter but he fell in my hands, he felt like a feather, which worried me.

"What have we done Anu?".

I asked him as I looked around, it seems everyone I know is here. I looked down to see Frisk groaning in pain.

"What happened?".

"Frisk, I'm sorry".

I apologized as I see Frisk sit up. He tilted his head in confusion as I held Anubis in my hands.

"What are you sorry for?, you had nothing to be sorry for".

"But I do, if I hadn't of faked the car crash or made the deal with Cecilia then we wouldn't be here".

I told Frisk as I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

"No matter what, I don't think any of us saw that coming so it wasn't your fault this had escalated this fast".

Frisk assured me as I nod, then I remember what he said when we got our powers and soul traits sucked out of us.

"Is it true you liked me?, you know, back when you told me that you've loved me".

I asked as Frisk scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"I do mean it, every word, what about you?".

"I do too, I really loved you, your the only person that's given me emotions. Emotions that I thought were impossible for me to feel".

I told Frisk as he had a smile on his face, he seemed to lean in and I slowly started to lean in.

"Uhm am I interrupting something kid?".

"Sans!".

I see Frisk raise his arms up to Sans excitedly but he didn't move away from me. I can see everyone is starting to wake up as I see everyone but Papyrus, Toriel, Asgore and Undyne glaring at me. Frisk could see it as he placed me behind him.

"Guys it wasn't Crystals fault, Cecilia played us all for fools".

Frisk defended me but it didn't seem to ease the glares, infact I think it made the glares even worse.

"Oh yeah?, who was the one that got me killed kid?".

Sans asked as he shined a blue eye socket and death glared at me. I felt myself tremble but Frisk managed to hide my tremble away from everyone.

"Okay I'll admit she did that but she said she is suppose to discourage the peace between humans and monsters. She said that once her purpose was fulfilled, she was going to bring you back from the dead".

Frisk explained to Sans but his expression didn't change. I can't blame him because if I was in his spot, I would've done the same to me as well.

"It's okay Frisk, they can hate me for all eternity. I really don't care anymore but we need to focus on stopping Cecilia before she destroys the timeline itself".

I told Frisk as he sighed, now everyone is awake as we all stood up. Soon we see the bright light above our heads shine even brighter, making me blind.

"How can we defeat Cecilia?, with yours, Frisks and Asriels soul traits taken from you. That'll make her a God to destroy all timelines by herself".

Gaster called out as I tried to think of a way for all of us to save this timeline from it being destroyed. However, Frisk seemed to come up with an idea.