Chapter Ten:Cecilia's Soul Trait Reveal.

Narrators POV.

"Are you telling me that Cecilia is from the future?!".

Frisk asked in disbelief as Jessica scratched the back of her head.

"Well maybe, there was no record of Cecilia Persefoni but instead Cecilia Brock's. I didn't look much into it because I thought you knew her last name was Brocks".

Jessica explained as Frisk frowned. He was confused over the statement he said.

"That doesn't explain it, there's no way Cecilia is from the future".

"Apparently she can be, didn't you say that your love story with Crystal was the very thing she hated?. It's like as if your love story happened in the future, along with the timeline thing as well.".

Gaster told as he looked around for a book but doesn't seem to know where it is.

"This sounds familiar, where is the very book that mentioned this phenomenon before".

Frisk frowned but felt someone moving in his arms, he looked down to see Crystal is starting to awaken. Anubis looked up at her and sighed in relief as Crystal groaned in pain. That made everyone quiet as their eyes are locked onto her.

"What happened?".

"Crystal, don't panic but I've brought you to Gasters lab".

Frisk told her slowly as her dull pink eyes mixed with blue looked up at Frisk, she looked tired and exhausted and he felt sorry for her.

"Oh, okay".

Crystal muttered as she felt the glares going to her as she sighed.

"Dont worry, I explained to them that your not the threat here. I can't believe what Cecilia said out there, about you dying, that can't be true...... Can it?".

Frisk asked as he looked down at Crystal, who had a guilty look on her face.

"Please tell me it's not true".

Frisk pleaded as Crystal sighed. That sigh was enough to confirm that Cecilia was telling the truth.

"Unfortunately it is true, when Cecilia made a deal with me, I heavily requested to know how she could see through my illusions. You need to get your friends to sit down because this is going to be a long story".

Crystal muttered as she tried to sit up but she felt the pain in her back, she yelped as she fell back in Frisks arms.

"Come on guys, you need to sit down on this one".

Frisk told them as they shook their heads. They clearly don't trust her.

"How can we be sure that she won't kill us?".

Asriel asked as Frisk frowned. He held Crystal's purple/blue colored hand as she showed it to them.

"She's been coughing violently and these colors on her skin is making her sick from what I've observed".

Frisk told Asriel as Crystal coughed, Frisk made her sit up.

"It's alright Crystal, just breath slowly, in and out".

Frisk told Crystal softly as she listened to Frisks words, Anubis purred worriedly as Crystal breathed slowly. You can see the colors of purple and blue replacing her skins color on her neck as it affected her breathing. It forced her to breath in a quick pace as Frisk managed to calm her breathing down.

"Look, I know you guys have issues on trusting Crystal but please trust me on what I'm doing. Now please sit down so Crystal can tell us what she knows about Cecilia".