Chapter Nine:Cecilia's Treasons.

Frisks POV.

My eyes widened when Cecilia revealed herself to be the traitor. I was shocked- no I was stunned by Cecilia announcing that to me. This is not a good time to joke around like this.

"Cecilia this is not the time for jokes".

I told her as Cecilia raised an eyebrow, I looked at Crystal who looked away from me.

"Frisk, you know I'm horrible at making jokes but I'm serious about this one. How do I put it in a context you'll understand?. Oh right, I've betrayed you and now I'm betraying Crystal".

When she said that, it took a moment to sink in and when it did. I felt hurt and shocked. Why, why would she do this?, we've been friends for years and all of a sudden, she betrays me.

"Why?, why would you do this to me?, we've been friends for years!".

I shouted at her as I stepped back while holding Crystal in my arms. Cecilia is looking directly at me as she smiled at me innocently but it felt sick and twisted.

"Yeah, you were my friend, sorry Frisk and Crystal but I am here for one reason".

My eyes widened as I lifted Crystal up bridal style as Cecilia summoned stone colored spears, hands, knives and huge gaster blasters.

"It's to collect both yours and Crystal's souls in order to destroy this timeline".

She launched her attacks at both me, Crystal and Anubis as I dodged them, turned around and ran as far as I could. I can't hurt Cecilia, even if she hurts me, I can't do it. Even if I tried, I had Crystal to worry about and she looks dreadful.

"No......She.........Promised".

I hear Crystal whisper as I tried to run into the forest but two tendrils stood infront of my way. Then there's Cecilia with two tendrils on the ground thats supporting her from falling and three flailing in the air angrily.

She wore a black mask over her face and her sweater is gone. Now it's a black singlet with sleeves that doesn't reach her shoulders and fingerless gloves. She had black pants on and brown boots as her eyes glowed a dangerous grey color.

"Wait!, Cecilia we can talk about this!, please!, Crystal's coughing violently and I don't know what to do to fix this!".

I shouted, begging her to help me but she had a glare in her eyes as one of her tendrils reached for Crystal but Anubis got in the way and nipped at the tendril. The tendril retreated when Anubis tried to nip into it.

"Heh, how stupid are you Frisk?, since she refuses to follow her purpose, she'll slowly die. Making it perfect for me because I can take her soul. Now if you be so kind, I will need that soul since Crystal won't be needing it".

Cecilia said, her eyes are glaring hungrily at Crystal as Anubis growled and I summoned my red sword while holding Crystal with one arm.

"I am not letting you take her soul Cecilia, I'm warning you, don't force me to hurt you".

I warned her as I see black substances drip down her forehead as it covered her right eye. Then there was a color mix of red and grey replacing her eye as it glowed.

"Since when were you so selfless Frisk?, if your going to leave, it's going to be without Crystal. Since you won't hand her over, I'll just have to take her off your hands".

Just like that, I hear the spears spawn out of the ground but I jumped up in the air with Crystal holding onto my neck tightly. Not only did spears come out of the ground, knives came out of the ground as well.