Part 25

Last episode recap

Yoonmin were on honeymoon, while taehyung and jungkook were home alone having their special time together. 

Now continue.

3 years later..

Jimin was peacefully sitting on the couch with his husband watching television, while his husband doing some of his office work on his laptop, it's been 3 years since both of them got married, and till now jimin feel lucky that he finally married to the one he have always loved, he was busy staring at the kdrama displaying on the tv, when he felt a hand roaming on his thighs, he looked down and found yoongi's hand roaming aimlessly here and there, 

"Hyung~" jimin whine. 

"Turn the volume down, jimin-ah" he said still looking at his laptop screen and his hands searching for remote. jimin glared at him and turned the volume low. 

just then he saw jungkook, running down the stairs. 

"Mumma, Can i go out with yugyeom?" he asked, with his big doe eyes looking for a answer. 

"No" jimin simple said, turning the television off and standing up from the couch. and skipped toward kitchen

"why, no?" jungkook asked pouting. 

"Want some snacks and coffee, yoongi hyung?" jimin asked slightly raising his voice for yoongi to hear, ignoring jungkook's whine. 

"Yeah~" yoongi yelled back. 

"Mumma~" jungkook once again pouted. when he was just being ignored. he followed jimin into kitchen stomping his foots. 

"No, No" Jimin said simply glancing back at the little one. 

"Mumma you are mean" jungkook pouted cutely folding his hands. 

"Ofcourse i am min" jimin replied proudly refering his last name. pinching jungkook's soft cheeks. jungkook rolled his eyes at jimin's attempt on making poor old jokes.  

jimin got back at his work, preparing snacks for his husband and himself, while jungkook just watch him thinking ways to just get out of the house so that he can meet his boyfriend, yes, he was going out with taehyung, yugyeom was just a part of his plan, he just can't go and tell his mum that he wanted to go out with his dad's brother for a walk or spending time. this days jimin gets rarely any time to go meet taehyung, so anytime jimin gets a chance he would just think about meeting his best friend, so jungkook definitely didn't want jimin to be a third wheel between them, he suddenly thought of an idea and he ran into living room back at his appa. 

"Appa~" he said and he plopped down on the couch beside yoongi. slightly pushing the laptop away with his arms. yoongi smiled a bit, when the little one come for his attention. he closed the laptop and placed it on the coffee table. jungkook smiled when he got full attention, yoongi always treats him like a new born. 

"Yes" he asked, wrapping an arm around jungkook's frame. with a soft smile. 

"I wanna go out with yugyeom~" he pouted cutely, with his big doe eyes staring directly at yoongi. yoongi pressed a kiss on his forehead and nodded. 

"If you wanna go then go, have fun" yoongi said. jungkook smiled as his plan half of the way to his success. but half was yet to go. 

"But mumma won't let me" he pouted again. 

Yoongi pressed his lips in thin line and hummed, as if thinking for a while. 

"But i wanna go , appa~" he said, again pouting. and that was where yoongi melted. he smiled at him and nodded.