Part 8

It was a cold day, Cold winds were blowing outside and again it was holiday for taehyung and jimin so they were home today spending time with each other and their family time together, taehyung was sitting on the couch with jungkook on his lap, with blanket wrapped around them, they have literal grown more comfortable around each other, 

Earlier, how jungkook ended up on taehyung's lap...

jungkook was getting bored by just sittting in his room,so he just walked into living room found out that his dad, was sitting just on the couch watching tv, so did his mom. he didn't know but he didn't like when taehyung and jimin are alone like this, he quickly walked to them and sat down on taehyung's lap, it wasn't like taehyung minds it but it was bit shocking for him to just jungkookie sitting on his lap, after having crush on his own son it was weird, 

"Mommy I am hungry!"  He said laying his back comfortably on taehyung's chest, taehyung without any motion just sat there still. Jimin looked at his baby and smile, 

"I'll prepare something" he said caressing jungkook's head lovingly. Jungkook hummed in reply with a big bunny smile, as soon as he left he looked over his shoulder eyeing taehyung, taehyung smiled at him before wrapping his arm around jungkook's waist, with blanket,

Jimin was busy making something for his hungry baby and husband while they were sitting on the couch.

Taehyung adjust jungkook on his lap carefully, while his ass was completely touching taehyung's crotch area, it was right above it and both of them can feel it, Jungkook on the other hand bite his lips when he felt that on his ass, he could feel taehyung's hot breath fanning him on his neck slowly, jungkook leaned more in his touch, feeling his warmth, taehyung too on other hand felt something in his stomach, it was all just so weird for him but he was enjoying every bit of it, with cold weather he have jungkook on his lap, both wrapped around a warm blanket and enjoying each other warmth, Taehyung tighten his grip around his waist, a small yelp escape jungkook's lips when he directly felt so so close to his cock, Taehyung could feel himself get hard with his every movement around his crotch area, a his slow breath turn into fast breaths and jungkook could feel it, he could even hear taehyung's heart beating really fast, as he was so close to him, taehyung slowly brought his hands to the side of jungkook's waist caressing it lightly through the soft fabric of his t-shirt , Jungkook sit up straight on his postion when he felt his big hands on his waist caressing it softly, when taehyung saw his tip of ears getting red by every second, he get more confidence in himself he lightly lifted jungkook's t-shirt now caressing his soft milky skin with his thumb, Jungkook didn't know why but he felt really good, almost a moan left his mouth when he felt taehyung's cold thumb rub slowly over his side of waist. he could feel taehyung smirk at his own action, a red blush slowly spread upon jungkook's beautiful rosy cheeks. Taehyung kissed the side of jungkook's earlobes softly while continue doing his unholy activity with the poor boy making his breathing faster than before while doing so, it was so much for jungkook, he felt himself getting hard with every touch of his dad. 

taehyung hands were making their way toward his chest when he saw jimin entering the living room, with a dish in his hand, Taehyung along with jimin flinched a bit but didn't take it on there face that they were doing something there. taehyung removed his hands from his waist, now resting it on the each of his side, Making jungkook free from his graps, Jungkook too sat down straight on his position, when he saw his mom. he gulped at the thought, and got up from taehyung's lap. 

"I-i'll go, wash my face" jungkook said shuttering, and run away to his room, with his tomato red face. 

Jimin looked at him in confusion and then at taehyungie, 

Taehyung for not making it obvious shrugged his shoulder and just sat with straight face, not wanting to remove the blanket from him, because of his harden cock. that will calm down after sometime if jungkook didn't come again in his sight again who have caused him this problem. Jimin just nodded and took a place beside taehyung on the couch , waiting for jungkook to come out so that they can eat.