Part 5

After breaking up with hoseok, jimin was happy. he doesn't care a lot even if he felt jealous he pretends to be happy for hobi. he was currently working in his office when he saw, Han 'hobi's husband'. knocking on hobi's office door and then entering inside without hesitation, he gave a lip tight smile at his direction and continue on his work. 

he was just about to type on his computer when he suddenly remember something about his 'baby'. so he quickly called taehyung. the phone rings for sometime before he finally picked up. 

"Hey Tae" he said

"Hey chim, what is it?" Taehyung asked, while he fixed the phone between his shoulder and ears. 

"I just called you to remind that today's saturday" Jimin said crossing his arms over his chest dramatically. 

"I know, I'll pick him up from his school, I am on my way" Taehyung said with a deep chuckle. 

"Yea, Bye then see ya" jimin said and cut off the call without even listening to taehyung's reply. 

Taehyung quickly held the steering wheel from his veiny hands tightly gripping on it and with his free hand he shoved his hand inside his pocket, keeping his phone in. with a final turn he finally reached the school. 

he stopped his car right in front of school gate, while some of the parent were still waiting for their children's to pick up. a bit far he saw jaebum too, waiting for his son yugyeom. when jaebum noticed taehyung inside the car he waved his hand at his direction which taehyung obviously returned. 

The bell inside the school ring, 

the childrens came running out of the school while some where busy talking with each other. some teachers ready to move out of the school, and some trying to get on each other's nerves. Taehyung brushed his fingers in his messy yet soft locks , fixing them a bit, later unbuckled himself and opened the car's door of himself to get out of it. 
he stood leaning on the car's closed door, waiting for jungkook to run out of the school. when he saw group of familiar faces He looked closely, and saw jungkook all wet. his wet bangs, the neck the face, the shirt stick on his perfect body because of the water, he nearly gulped looking at jungkook. he advert his gaze from his body to his face and saw jungkook wiping his face with the napkin he have, giggling  with his friends.

Jungkook on other hand didn't notice his dad, and busy fooling around with his friends, 

"Kookie! You brat don't you understand that your mum gave you water bottle to drink the water not to play with it" One of jungkook friends scolded him, Jungkook gave him a lip tight smile before pouring some more of the water from his bunny bottle on his friends and then running away while giggling cutely. 

Once he stop right in front of the school gate, he stop giggling, the empty water bottle just dropped from his hand on the muddy ground. Taehyung sternly looked at him from head to toe, his eyes turned dark, Jungkook gulped when he saw his dad's angry face. he bite his lips nervously. and whispered a small and a faint 'Appa'.

All of his friends come running behind him with their water bottle and poured all of their  water left on jungkook's head. All giggling and happy teasing their bunny friends, but then they noticed jungkook stayed still without any reaction. but once they notice jungkook's dad they all too gulped nervously.

Taehyung eyes locked Into jungkook's, even if he was far still he saw the drop of water running from his wet bangs to his forehead, down to his cute button nose to his pink pouty lips. and then later running down his jaw into his wet shirt. his  eyes travel to his chest, It seems like the shirt was suddenly see through he could literally see Jungkook's nipple through his wet shirt, down to his perfectly slim waist. Taehyung gulped visibly looking at how slim waist jungkook has. he saw his pants were too slightly soaked into water. his eyes travel down to his pants that  were hugging his thick fat thighs tightly to his pale legs. Jungkook was literally sexiest in taehyung's thoughts.Taehyung once again gulped visibly, Jungkook slowly took a step forward. taehyung again advert his gaze and looked at jungkook with poker face. Jaebeom stood beside taehyung folding his hands over his chest,