- 14. Lowermoon One

Start from the beginning

"So, why are you awake? Did I not show you a dream that was to your taste?" He smiles, bringing his hand to lay over his heart.

"Hmn, if you saw my memories you should've known I hate that woman. I would never want to even be civil with her." I huff, eyes narrowing at the male.

"Really? Aha! That's the last thing I would've expected, I got to go through all your memories— and based on what I saw in the earlier memories, you seemed as though you wanted a relation with her!" He laughs as I frown.

"Those thoughts were from when I was a child, I was younger and naive— and why am I even talking about this with you?!"

He smiles at me, tilting his head almost innocently. If I wasn't confident he was about to try and murder me, I would've thought it was cute.

"Because you know that fighting me as I am is useless, you're already aware that I've merged my body with the train. So you don't see any point in fighting me like this."

"...I don't like how accurate that was." I comment blandly as he laughs, making me frown even more.

"I did see almost all your memories, after all."

"That sounds very odd."

"Aha!"

I frown at the male, feeling my eye twitch in annoyance.

"So why are you just standing there being somewhat civil?" I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow.

"Hm, I suppose I'm curious about you!"

"Curious..?" I repeat, suspicious of the male.

"Yes, you're from another universe completely, my blood demon art didn't affect you as much, and you even have ex-lowermoon five traveling with you! It's natural to be a bit curious about such a person, no?" He asks, tilting his head with a smile.

"Well— I guess— but still..." I trail off, not sure of how to finish that thought.

"You might be even more interesting than master Muzan!" He almost grins, a pink tint falling across his face.

I stay silent, feeling really tempted to just run the other way all of a sudden.

"So I suppose what I'm truely trying to ask, is that if I may travel with you?"

"What."

"?" He smiles, tilting his head

"Wh— What?! No! No! No! No! No! It was fine with the corps the first time but again?! Not to mention with another one of the twelve kizuki! Also— no!" I panic, waving my hands in front of my face in a dismissive motion.

"Hm? Why not?"

"I just explained it to you why not! Also— if we don't defeat you here! Then we came here for nothing! Agh— not to mention how much it would affect the plot!" I close my eyes, shaking my head.

"If they allowed lowermoon five to stay with you, then I see no reason why they wouldn't allow lowermoon one. I've killed less people then him anyway." Enmu shrugs, not seeing it as a big deal.