"I'm trying every day, but I look in the mirror and I don't see me. I don't feel like me. If I'm being honest , I don't know how much longer I can feel like this. I'm hate myself and I hate being in my skin," she expressed.

"What about post conundrum," he asked.

She lightly laughed, "post-partum syndrome."

"Yeah that."

"It could be," she shrugged about to get in her car, but he stopped her.

"Don't walk away. I'll get you in to see a therapist as soon as possible. I don't need you harming yourself or thinking about it. We have a son, and I don't want to raise him without you. I love you too much to see you hurt and not help."

"Thank you," she smiled.

"No problem baby mama," he laughed, trying to cheer her up.

-

-

-

"Why you think I like rubbing your feet," Scarr questioned, when she threw her feet in his lap.

"Cause you do," she laughed. He pushed her feet off of him and she pouted. She decided to lay on his chest instead.

He was waiting outside of her house when she got there. They had planned on watching movies along with Daylen, but Von asked to keep him.

"Let's take a picture," she said, and he pulled out his phone.

Just as he was about to snap the picture, a message popped up on top of the screen. He cleared his throat and put his phone away.

Kennedy🖤
I can't wait to get back in town, I miss you..

"Nah, let's talk about it," she said and sat up straight, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's not serious," he answered.

"It could be though. You're my friend before anything else, we're not together, and we haven't fucked in months. You've could've told me you were talking to somebody," she told him.

"I didn't want anything to happen to us, so I didn't tell you. I didn't know how you would feel."

"I'm fine with it Alexander. If you're happy, I'm happy. Now tell me about her while I cook," she got up off the couch.

She went into the kitchen to start cooking, while he rambled about Kennedy. He pointed out that the two weren't together, but she was growing on him quickly. After he finished cooking, she decided to go live.

Scarr walked into her game room while she propped up her phone. She got 2,000 viewers in under a minute.

"Hey y'all, I know its been a while," she smiled at the phone.

heyy lexxi bae.

can we see the baby?

how long were you messing with von.

she a home wrecker.

so pretty<3

how is von as a dad?