ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

But Amoura refused, Dijon never bad mouthed Lauren but he did tell her the truth on why they didn't work out and why he had full custody over her.

Amoura was content with knowing that her birth mother was just that. Her birth mother.

"Can I sneak a peak? Only if that's okay with you?" Saydee queationed-Ava instantly smiled ushering the woman throughout the house until they stopped at Ava and Dijon's bedroom.

They stopped at the bassinet that was alongside the bed where their
newest addition was sound asleep.

"Oh my goodness! You two made a beautiful baby!"

"Thank you" Ava blushed.

After the honeymoon, Ava indeed became pregnant, the couple was over the moon happy-they planned on waiting until Ava was futher along before telling anyone.

Unfortunately, the same week Ava found out about the baby-she had a miscarriage in the middle of her bakery.

Devastated doesn't even begin to describe how she felt.

She couldn't believe another baby was taken from her. She took it harder than Dijon, feeling as if she wasn't doing her duty as a woman by giving him a baby.

But Dijon not only comforted her- he reassured that carrying his kids wouldn't make or break the marriage, they had other options and even considered a surrogate, and to not stress having kids.

Her health and sanity were more important.

Their one year anniversary quickly came-they spent it in the city, a night out, drinking and they ended up at a bowling alley till 3 in the morning.

About 6 months passed-Ava found out she was pregnant. Again.

But this time she was further along than before, and within 3 months she gave birth to their baby boy.

Armani Tyrone King.

Amoura instantly fell in love with her baby brother, helping out in every way possible, she was a heaven sent, Armani on the other hand was a wild child. From the second he could crawl he was into any and everything.

He started school this year making it slightly easier on Ava.

Last year she fell pregnant, again.

And carried to term- a beautiful baby girl.

Aniyah Ruby King

Their family was complete.

Amoura was beyond excited to have a little sister, one would think that she would feel replaced or like her parents would love her less but not Mo.

The girl is too smart for her own good. She knew her parents loved her beyond measure & couldn't be replaced.