My kid

Shota Aizawa POV:

I've spent a week planning, strategizing, and most importantly, working. I have slept, I need to find my student. I need to find my kid.

My kid.

Finally, after talking it over with the other pros, a plan was in action. We had successfully tracked down a possible location for the League Of Villains base.

As we moved in closer thoughts raced through my mind of what we might find.

He might be dead, and that's on me.

As his teacher, it is my job to take care of them all. To protect them ALL.

I was against it. But Nezu insisted on taking two students with us. The two selected were Izuku Midoriya, or Deku, and Katsuki Bakugo, or Dynamight.

The pros who volunteered were myself, Present Mic, Midnight, and some other side kicks.

We all entered quietly as possible, Midnight in the lead, knocking everyone she possible can into a deep sleep. We kept walking until someone spotted us somehow. He started running down the halls, and I quickly followed.

Chasing after him he sounded some kind of alarm on the wall, I kept chasing him until suddenly I heard screaming from down a separate hall.

Chase the bad guy, or go help whoever is screaming?

My mission as a hero is to HELP people. I stopped following him and ran down the hall toward where the scream came from.

As I got closer I saw someone wearing a black, burnt, damaged, jacket. Touching the ground. Dragging behind him. As soon as he saw me he said something out of ear shot, and disappeared into another portal.

Dammit.

Remembering why I'm here I started looking through every door, every time with a wave of anxiety of what I might see.

Then, finally, I opened the right door, my breath catching in my throat. The sight before me making me absolutely sick.

⚠️TW descriptions of gore, torture, and possibly other disturbing themes⚠️

He lie there, a blade on the floor, after being slit half way across his throat. His clothes stained with blood. More burns and cuts than I would've liked to imagine.

I think I'm going to be sick.

I leaned over to the side, hand over my mouth, trying to keep my lunch down.

As soon as the nausea passed, I realized he was still breathing! He's still breathing! I rushed over, using my scarf to try to stop the bleeding. "Hold on kid I got you.." I could hear fighting, but I didn't care right now. Right now I care about the kid bleeding out in front of me.

Don't die don't die don't die don't die.

As soon as I stopped the bleeding as much as I could I rushed him out to the ambulance waiting a block away.

The ambulance rushed to the nearest hospital, but even with speed on our side. Things don't always go as hoped.

Suddenly, as soon as they thought everything was okay, and he was stable. His monitor started beeping like crazy and he flatlined right in front of me.

No no no no no no no no no no. This can't be happening

This can't be happening.

—————————
Word Count: 535