How You Met

HAN SOLO

You met him being a spy in the rebellion, you were good at what you do and one day you and he were assigned together on a mission which is when you met

"Han Solo?" You asked sounding almost irritated by the choice, "why him?"

"You need a partner for this," Leia answered being the one who had the idea considering she's heard you talk about Han enough times. May not know him personally but you watch him enough to know something about him.

"Yeah a partner who can blend in and be invisible," you crossed your arms, "I may not know Captain Solo personally but I know this: he is not invisible at all."

She who did know Han Solo personally spoke up, "it's one mission, Y/N, and Han really isn't known for being a part of the Rebellion yet so he can just be himself without getting into too much trouble. He can help get you into where you need to be."

You sighed knowing you didn't have a choice and plus, "you know I can't ever say no to you."

"Y/N L/N?"

Han looked at Leia confused, "isn't she that snappy H/C (hair color) that doesn't talk much but is one of your best spies?"

"So you do know something about her," Leia noted as Han rolled his eyes, "yes, you will be joining her for this mission."

"I bet she's thrilled," he said snorting, he had picked up a few things from the few times he's seen her talk in meetings or do something in the hallways of the base. One, she doesn't take it well when people mess up what she's doing, she's a bit of a control freak. Two, she doesn't like people who can't stay focused on the job. Three, well he doesn't have a three. Not yet. He will soon as he's going on this mission with her.

"Well she doesn't have a choice in the matter," Leia said.

He cocked an eyebrow, "so she doesn't want to go with me."

"She's not very keen on the idea, no," she says, she looked at him, "another thing that you won't like," he looked at her expectingly, "Chewie won't be able to come with you."

"What?"

"He's too noticeable."

"He's my co-pilot."

"Y/N can fly."

"This is bullshit."

"Captain Solo, mind yourself," she snapped at him as he just fumed.

"Whatever," Han shook his head, "Chewie isn't going to like this, you know that Princess."

"I'm aware, but I'm sure you two can handle a week of being separated," just like that Leia turned and walked away.

Han crossed his arms, great.

You were getting your stuff ready, you were supposed to leave by tomorrow and liked to have every prepared. You put your hair up to get it out of your face as you set your bag down by your bed. You left your room quarters to go get some stuff done as you walked down the hall suddenly someone called your name.

"L/N!"

You turned to notice nonother than your assigned partner for this mission; Han Solo who caught up next to you.

"Solo," you greeted as he stood by you.

"We got put on a mission together, thought I should at least talk to you first," Han explained looking at the girl.

She looked like she was A/N (age), with dark blonde hair pulled up in a bun with her bangs out, she wore a black leather jacket that was tied tight around her waist with a red undershirt he could only see a bit under the jacket, dark most likely pants with long tied up boots. Her body shape had some curves on her that suited her. Yes, he was checking her out, he had before but now that he is assigned to a mission with her things were a little different.