.:.:Akashi:.:.

"I love you too... Seijurō."

The red-haired male pulled you into an embrace, placing his head in the crook of your neck.

"Let the maid calm him down. That is why we hired her." He stated, trying to persuade you to return to bed. You shook your head.

"I know... But sometimes I want to do it too Sei. I am Ryū-kun's mother after all." You retorted. You knew that you shouldn't argue with Mr. "Always Perfect", but you wanted to spend some time doing things that mothers usually did, like changing their children's clothes and diapers. It was great to have a maid and all but still...

"(Name), you know better than to disobey my orders. I a-" You cut him off, "Yeah, yeah, you're absolute and stuff, I know!" You complained, picking up your son and cradling him in your arms. His ruby eyes looked up at you and your husband, curious as to what you were talking about.

Meanwhile, Akashi just stared at you speechless. No one had ever dared to say that to him before. But you were different. He smirked, taking Ryūji from your arms. You looked at him with a confused expression.

"What?" You asked as you tried taking your son back but Akashi simply put him back in his crib, tucked him in, and gave him a kiss on the forehead, something that shocked even you since he didn't usually show that type of affection towards anyone but you.

Standing straight again, he proceeded to press a button on the wall. A few minutes later, a maid came rushing in the room, panting a bit from running across the hall from her room.

"Y-you called, master?" She stuttered. You could sense the fear resonating from her. You weren't surprised though; it seemed everyone was antsy around the heterochromatic-eyed Akashi. His icy glare seemed to make her more nervous, it seemed.

Feeling bad for the poor maid, you decided to speak up.

"A-ah it's nothing really!" You waved your hands frantically, "You can return to your room; sorry for waking you!" You dismissed the confused maid quickly. You were glad to have the same kind of authority over the staff as Akashi since you were his wife.

You could feel Akashi's glare on you. Turning around, you were face-to-face with your husband. His gaze seemed to be angry, while at the same time amused.

"I-i just felt like I had to s-say something..." You gulped. You were really in for it now. He would probably scold you for going his orders not once, but twice.

"You really are interesting." He commented, before pulling you into a kiss. You kissed back, but he soon pulled away, causing you to whine.

"Now... You have been very disobedient... You must be punished." He stated, taking your hand and walking towards your shared room.

Before your "punishment" started however, Akashi went to call his butler in the ensuite bathroom. Now, you weren't completely sure this is what he said but you swear you heard this...

"Cancel all meetings tomorrow. I plan to spend the day with my wife, alone."