.:.:Kise:.:.

"I love you too... Ryōta."

You could almost hear the smile growing on his face. He couldn't have been happier when you announced you were pregnant with his child. He was absolutely ecstatic when he found out it was twins, a boy and a girl. He spoiled them as much as humanly possible, showering them with tons of presents and affection. The only problem however, was that they were taking away his precious time with you, his wife.

He decided to help you by taking one of them, your daughter, and rocking her to sleep. When their eyes started getting droopy, you tucked them in and to top it off, he softly sang them a lullaby, ensuring that they would fall asleep peacefully. You smiled as he sang, glad that you had married such a wonderful husband. Sure, he was away a lot because of his acting career, but when he was home, he was the best father in the world.

When the twins had fallen asleep and you could hear their soft breathing, you and Kise went back to your room before crawling in your bed for some much-needed sleep. But it seems that, for some reason, you couldn't fall asleep. You tried for a long time but you just couldn't! You turned around and saw Kise's relaxed sleeping face. He looked so peaceful... You didn't want to wake him up. You just stared at his face and hoped that would make you feel sleepy.

--------------------------------

About an hour or so later, you finally started to drift off. Your eyes closed ever so slightly when you felt the bed shift all of a sudden, breaking your drowsiness. It was none other than Kise, turning around so he could face the other way.

"Hmph..." You were quite mad now, since you really thought you were actually going to sleep! You turned the other way, facing the wall, accepting the fact that you weren't getting any sleep tonight. An arm draped over your waist, and pulled you closer until you were up against your husband's rather muscular chest. You blushed. Even with his busy life he had found some way to keep playing basketball...

You heard him mumbling something in your ear, but you could have sworn he was sleeptalking...

"Let's... have another... baby... (Name)-cchi..."