.:.:Aomine:.:.

"I love you too... Daiki."

The tan man kissed you softly before trailing kisses up your neck. You let out a small moan, encouraging him to continue with his ministrations. "Mm... S-stop..." You broke out of his embrace to walk back to your room. You snuggled under the sheets to get warm again. You felt the other side of the bed weigh down when Daiki sat down on it. He got under the sheets and wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him. He started trailing kisses on your neck, much to your displeasure.

"Daiki... Can you please let me sleep? I'm exhausted..." You groaned as you shifted in his arms. You weren't lying. Ever since you brought home Daisuke from the hospital, you had been sleep-deprived since the little boy kept waking you up with his cries.

"...What if we make a deal?" You turned over so you could look at him. "A... deal?" You questioned. A smirk grew on your face and you knew that the sneaky ace player had a plan.

__________________________

Tossing and turning.

That's how the rest of your night was like.

You had been unable to sleep now, since Daiki informed you of his "deal".

The deal was that if Daisuke started crying again, Daiki would let you fall asleep without trying to pull any of his "tricks" on you. However, if Daisuke didn't cry before 2 a.m., you would have to submit to his actions. Either way, you were staying up.

It was almost 2, and you weren't sure what to feel. On one hand, you really wanted to sleep. But at the same time, you did want to do something if you weren't going to sleep...

You prayed silently for Daisuke to stay asleep, and, miraculously, it worked! The digital clock on your nightstand flashed 2:00 am, and you felt relieved to be honest. Now you were going to have to submit to Daiki...

You turned around, expecting to find your husband smirking at you, prepared to receive his prize. However, he was on his back, fast asleep. You were shocked at this, knowing he would never fall asleep when he could have his way with you.

Sighing, you laid on your back, hoping to fall asleep since you didn't have to stay up anymore. You were about to drift off to dreamland when you felt Daiki hover above you, straddling you.

"Heh, you really thought I was asleep? I would never miss some 'precious' time with you~ Especially since Daisuke didn't wake up~" He smirked at you mischievously. Your eyes were wide as he started kissing your neck.

"WAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Guess none for you tonight, Daiki~!"