subwa

author's note: hi I didn't expect this to be like 1000 words long lol, thank you for reading! also fun fact this is based off of my own experience with the mega meat at subway, it is my personal favourite but I don't have it with the meatballs because I don't like marinara sauce, whenever I ask for it the people always say it's an Italian BMT or something, I don't know what it means but yes that. I have it with cheese, and here's the kicker, not toasted. On Hearty Italian btw lol

anyway enjoy haru's experience with it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enter through the automatic doors feeling an air of superpower as I smell fresh bread being cooked. The refreshing colour pallete of the building reminded me of McDonald's Sprite. It's like Marmite, you love it or you hate it. As for me, I personally prefer milkshakes. There are customers waiting in line, so I join the queue so that I may, alike them, aquire a sandwich. As I wait, I listen into the conversation between the employees and the customer is being served as I don't know how to order properly here. As far as I'm aware from my collection of information, I should ask for a "Mega Meat on Tiger bread with cheese, no salad and no sauces." For some reason, I am nervous. After all, this is a first time experience for me. As I approach the young lady in a green shirt and visor, my heart thumps.

"Hi, what would you like?" she said, nonchalantly.

"U-um... a, ah, Mega Meat..." I said, stumbling on my words.

"What bread? Six inch or footlong? You want it toasted?"

"I, um, a six inch... tiger bread, please..." I was filled with anxiety as I put my order through to the employee.

"Okay..." She gave me a strange look.

"But do you want it toasted?" She asked again.

I was extremely confused. I was not aware that you could have a toasted sandwich here.

"Um... yes?"

"Mhm, okay."

I felt crushed, to be honest. The lady serving me gave off such an intense aura of disapproval as I struggled to make my order despite my arduous preparation. Ah, I didn't ask for cheese!

"Um, sorry, could I have cheese on it, please?"

"...Sure." She laid the cheese on and passed it to another employee.

"Any sauces or salad on there, miss?" A male employee, a lot happier, said.

"Ah, no thank you..."

"Alright! Did you want that as a meal?"

"Hmm, sure!" Thankful for his attitude, I felt a bit more comfortable.

"Cool, select either a packet of crisps or a cookie and your drink."

"I'll have a cookie and some Pepsi Max, please."

"Alright, that'll be £7.69, please."

I tapped my card and paid for the sandwich, which was nicely wrapped up along with a regular cookie and my drink.

"Thank you! Have a good day!" He said, bidding me farewell.

"You too!"

I sat down at one of the many tables in the Subway and unwrapped my sandwich. It was still warm and the cheese had melted nicely. I could smell every ingredient as I took a bite. Cheese melted into salami and salami crunched into pepperoni in ham to create a perfect mixture of flavour with the marinara sauce giving it a nice tang. The ham and cheese combine as two classic combinations to contribute a mellow flavour, clashing with the spiciness of the pepperoni and the marinara sauce. Truly a masterpiece of a sandwich! I will be sure to take this experience into consideration when I am making my next product for Big Bang Burger.

This has been a wonderful experience and definitely one that I would do again! This sandwich is simply to die for!

I finished my meal, thanked the employees and promptly left to go back to my car and drive home.

What a wonderful invention the Mega Meat is! I must tell Akira that I took him up on his recommendation to try the Mega Meat and inform him of my opinions on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uhhh I couldn't think of how to end it off effectively, but thank you for reading! i need to do revision now. gotta learn abt the law n stuff... I hope you enjoyed this procrastination-hunger lovechild even if it's poorly written because yeah I can't write. i want a mega meat now. thanks, haru.