𝘹. 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴

Start from the beginning

"watch what you say mate, trust me you won't be saying nothing when we're done." he mumbled annoyed, his competitive side coming to light

"aww is baby jude gonna cry?? it's okay baby i'll be easy on you." nailea smugly sat back down, ready to demolish the boy she liked.

"this geezer man."

after jude's comment the two fell into silence as they began playing again. it was safe to say nailea was feeling much more confident after her first score. in her head she knew that jude would've inevitably beat her but she was gonna continue to hope she can pull it off

it was going so well.

well that was until jude decided to score 3 more goals, he could've stopped at two but the dickhead just had to add an extra one.

"BOOM!!! THATS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT BABY??" jude shouted looking at his girl who held a pout on her face.

"OWNED YOU!! Hear that Nai, OWNED YOUU!" jude smugly answered, pushing his face into nailea's viewpoint. He was hoping to get somewhat of a reaction from her but all he got was a blank stare without even looking his way.

"oh cmon nai, aren't you happy for me?" but he continued to be ignored.

"pleaseeee." he moaned resting his head on her shoulder. still nothing.

"babyy..." this seemed to crack nai a slight bit but she quickly masked hoping that the boy wouldn't notice that that nickname was her weakness but unfortunately for her he notices everything.

"babyyyyy... i'll let you kiss me." this causing nai to snap her head in his direction, jude rolling his eyes at the fact that he only had to say that to get her attention.

"will you?" she mumbled still annoyed she lost.

all she was met with was a sigh as jude lifted her so she sat on his lap, having the urge to be close to the london girl. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she turned to look at him, throwing her arms around his neck.

no words were shared between the two, only a look of pure adoration. Neither even realised that they were staring at the others lips or that they were slowly leaning on until they could feel eachother's warm breath on their cheeks.

"you're perfect." she whispered almost scared to ruin the moment they were having. Thankfully jude only gave her a genuine smile before bringing his lips to hers.

now..

Nailea has not foreign when it came to kissing someone. But it was like Jude had unlocked this new feeling inside of her, all she wanted to do was kiss him forever. Their kiss laced with passion and attraction as Nailea gripped onto Jude's chin pulling him closer, his own hands slipping under her shirt — which he was almost certain was his — to grip her bare waist.

they continued like this for several moments, never wanting to let go until their air ways began to close from the lack of oxygen, to which they reluctantly pulled away.

neither spoke, too flustered from their previous activity. Nailea stayed situated on his lap, laying her head on his toned chest.

"i really like you." she mumbled, listening to the soothing sound of the boy's heartbeat. Jude taking a while to reply which was something that Nai was beginning to learn he did that alot but she didn't mind.

"i know."

A thump to the head is what jude got as a reply to that snarky comment.

"Okay okay i'm sorry.." he apologised, wrapping his arms tighter round her waist, "i like you too nai."