Chapter~°35°: Sad Ending?🗻

Start from the beginning

Y/N couldn't see anything as she was blindfolded. She started shouting and throwing legs in the air. Her hands were tied up.

Y/N: Yaaahh! Who are you? Do you even know who my husband is? He's the mafia king! If he got to know na he will kill you! Yaaah! Can't you hear me? You Hangmun!

Y/N got no replies but silence as response.

Y/N: Aisshhh Shibal! Jinja? This is why no one should get married with a mafia man! Couldn't even get married in peace! Uffff! Yaahhh Kim Taehyung! Where the hell are you??!!!

And there Y/N's parents told Tae and Kim family about Y/N being kidnapped. Taehyug became worried and called his Hyungs for the rescue. After talking to his Hyungs,he told everyone to leave for the venue and he will come back with his bride. Then everyone left for the venue being worried. Tae went with them to make sure they safely reach the venue. When they Oponed the hall door,all they saw was darkness. Taehyung said while taking his gun out.

Taehyung: Is anyone here? Turn the light on damn it! Or I will be oblige to shoot. Suddenly a spot light was turned on. And the light was falling on a girl who was sitting on a chair,tied up. Her eyes and mouth was covered with a black cloth. She was wearing a wedding dress and moving continuously to get rid of those ties. Lee and Kim family didn't take time to recognise her. She was Y/N. Suddenly a villainous laugh was heard. A Man wearing a black over coat and hand came and stood holding Y/N's chair. He had a stick in his hand too and he was also wearing a black sunglass.

?#1: Huhahaha Mr Kim Taehyung! Your Ragina is now in my hands!

Taehyug couldn't believe all these after he heard the man's voice. He put down his gun and shook his head in disbelief. Suddenly another man in similar getup came under the spot light too.

?#2: Yaah Hyung!

?#1 poke ?#2 with his stick.

#3?: He meant Mr Taehyung!

?#2: Dee Mr Taehyung! Can we talk about business now?

?#3: Yess A very important Bisnuessuuuu!

?#2: Yaaah! I am talking alright? Let me talk! So yes back to Mr Taehyung! Your Ragina kicked us on the way a lot! She almost kicked where no one should kick at all!

?#1: Yes! Now we want 70 core as compensation!

Taehyug: You brats! 70 cores? My foot! Lemme give you a kick of my 80k worth Gucci shoes!

?#4: Yaaah! Kim Taehyung! How dare you? How can you scold my little brothers like that?

?#5: Exactly Taehyung! We are the one who raised you up! How can you say all that to us?

?#6: Taehyung-ahh! I was always against this plan but If you are actually going to give the money then I am in!

Taehyug took a deep breath while looking at the ground. Of course #1 was Jimin,#2 was Jungkook,#3 was Hobiiii,#4 was Jin,#5 was Namjooniee,#6 was Yoongii-ahhh!

Tae: Alright! I will give you guys money! But why are you all behaving like you all are broken?

Jungkook: Hyung look I am actually broken.(he said while pulling his mobile out from his pocket) See this, Yesterday It accidentally slipped from my hands and broke! For now I have tapped it anyways! But I want a new phone and that's how I am a broken!

Jimin: So we are! See Taehyung-ahhh......

Tae didn't let Jimin finish and said