okumura estate

Ever since my father, Kunikazu Okumura, passed away in the middle of a press conference about his abuse of workers in his popular food chain, Big Bang Burger, the responsibility for restoring the family company to its former brilliance (without the worker's abuse) has fallen onto my hopefully able shoulders. I, President Haru Okumura, have been made to pick up the pieces of the shattered company that my father left behind in his death.

Naturally, this is all very difficult and obscenely more depressing to deal with, yes?

So I thought today that I'd take myself away from Big Bang Burger for a day and localise myself with other fast food brands. I don't know where I shall go, but it will be somewhere.

So I get out my bed, ready to face the day ahead of me... or rather, eat the day ahead of me. I go about my daily routine including my skincare and morning shower, after all, I'd like to make a good first impression for my competitors. However, I don't want to look so good that they think of me as arrogant and above them. How do I find this balance?... Well, maybe just some blush and concealer will do. Of course, I should put on some of my best clothes, namely, a simple beige cardigan over a floaty floral dress and my signature floppy hat. I spray some vanilla perfume and place it in my Valentino White Bag (never spill lipstick in Valentino White Bags.) along with my necessities for the day such as my smartphone and make my way out of the Okumura Estate to drive to my desired location.