Ray X Reader |Craving Cuddles

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

Ray X Female Reader

Fluff

Cuddling Scenario

This is a very short scenario one-shot that was supposedly finished before the year ended; however, things don't really go as planned, don't they? Welp, I might make another scenario, one with Emma, most certainly it would be chaotic cause like why not???

Ps: art not mine, credits to the owner (username on the photo)

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

He knew she was the type to cuddle. He knew very well how much she yearned for his warmth and touch. He loved that very fact because Ray too loved having her in his grasp. But just as much he adored embracing her, he sure heck loved to get on her nerves. And that's exactly what he did.

(Y/n) has been giving hints to the raven headed boy about their "cuddle session" for the day. But all she earned was an amuse stare and a teasing comment that certainly stepped on her pride of which does not want to beg for affection even if she craved it. And so that is how it is, (y/n) certainly irritated as to Ray who was entertained by it.

Crossed arms and a huff came from the annoyed female, "Hmpf." She furrowed her brows as she bounced slightly on the couch she sat on. Her lover who's about a meter away beside her gazed slightly upon the bothered female from his book before giving a smug expression. "Something wrong?" He sounded too amuse for (y/n)'s liking, making her give a roll of her eyes.

"You know what's wrong." She hissed and Ray chuckled, "Please help me figure it out since I CoMpLeTely have nO iDeA." He added fuel to the fire. (Y/n) groaned miserably while the other flipped a page. No words were exchanged afterwards but each of their glances to one another certainly sent messages.

It took about a good 20 minutes before the (brunette/blonde/etc.) shrugged in frustration, standing up. "Where are you going?" Ray inquired only to receive another glare. "I asked where are you going, love?" He emphasized with a smile, "damn that darn smile" (y/n) thought to herself. "None of your business, stick to your book." She spatted and the raven head let her be. "Suit yourself, I will stick to my book." He replied.

Often, he'd hindered her from going or doing whatever when she hasn't answered his question. However, upon analyzing, he assumed she was headed for the kitchen, perhaps getting a snack, and so she let her be. And she knew he knew of this and was piqued even more so. So as she made her snack, she was fuming while Ray enjoyed every second of it.

"Look at him grin under that book of his as though he's literally just reading in pleasure." She thought as she sneered at Ray, "When he knows very well he's jesting me to get on my nerves." She glowered as she pondered to herself once more. She sat beside him after grabbing a snack; however, time passed and merely silence was exchange.

She was gonna storm off at his teasing smile until she had an idea. She brusquely stood up and took her favorite anime character pillow that she loved to snuggle with. And just as how much she hated how he teased her by ignoring her cravings, she knew he hated that pillow too. If anything, Ray wanted to throw that thing away; however, he was not allowed to do so.

"He has his book, I'll have my pillow..." she smirked to herself and used her phone as she nuzzled tighter on her pillow. A sight that Ray tried to be cool about. But just as expected, it didn't last long for him to be disturbed about it. Not only was he bored because (y/n) was no longer provoked, he was also annoyed. He did not want to be vexed about it, but as minutes passed, he couldn't help it.

Oh how the tables have turned, and her smug expression made Ray make a move. Conversing with her was a no, she didn't even reply. He nudged her, but she just glanced at him and hugged what was in her grasp tighter. He knew he had to do more, and so he decided to do so "Fine", he snickered. The female glanced up from her phone, surprised to see Ray let go of his book and on his way to hover on her figure.

Though she turned to her side to ignore him once more, she whined upon her lover's next action. "Woi, what are you doing?" she protested and Ray snatched her pillow away, throwing it. "Hey!" she nagged and her phone was set aside as well. "Move." she furrowed her brows and tried wiggling her way out but was trapped between his hold and the couch. "Give in for you have lost. You can't do anything to get out of here or earn your pillow and phone back." He hugged the lass.

"It's not your victory yet for as long as I don't hug you back." she placed her hands to her sides and Ray chuckled at her stubbornness. He couldn't blame her, he would've done the same if their roles we're switched. The only difference now is the fact he too craved for her embrace. That although a part of him wants to continue whatever game they had going on, he wanted to give in to his other desire.

"Fine then I lose." Ray nuzzled closer, "Just hug me back, let's cuddle and stop this nonsense." He replied while the other gave a tch. "You win, let's cuddle, love..." He smiles and positions himself to her side. "Took you long enough..." She pouted; nonetheless, gave in as well. "Don't tease me that long, I was craving for this you know..." she whispered and he hummed in agreement.

"Sorry love, you're just too adorable not to tease..." he laughed while she grumbled, about to push away but was halted. "Wait- but I'll try not to pester you to the edge when I know you're craving it." He said as he held her closer and gave a kiss on her forehead; for he himself knew, he craved it too.

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Okay so I might open requests once I finish revising the remaining archived stories in my notes concerning tpn. Hopefully the fandom is still alive to make requests haha.

Sincerely
Gela

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛