Toys to play with (9)

Jennie was invited to a special meeting with different owners she had to travel to Japan to meet them y/n as her assistant she traveled with her and her wife. Lisa was amazed how y/n was still herself she doubt she slept with her wife not because of her beauty but because of a girl as shy as her could let someone touch her although as we know she was wrong.

Y/N: Woah

Jennie: You like it?

Lisa: Y-

Y/N: Yes, it's amazing

Lisa gave y/n a look that y/n wishes to nobody even to her worst enemy

Jennie: We should be arriving in 2 hours

Y/n walked around the private jet and ate some grapes before the jet finally takes off

Y/n walked around the private jet and ate some grapes before the jet finally takes off. She put her seatbelt and looked out the window. Lisa and Jennie sat down next to each other while y/n was enjoying the view unfortunately not for so long. She fallen asleep with her teddy in her hand Lisa chuckled when she notice y/n teddy bear in y/n hand.

Jennie: What?

Lisa: Nothing

She remembers the time she used to make fun of y/n for the stupidest thing for example her shirt, neckless or even the nails she got done. But she did remember when y/n slapped Lisa face when Lisa throw her teddy to the mud. Y/n was beaten horribly bad after that by Lisa and her friends.

2 hours later..

Y/N was woken up by Jennie pulling on her teddy which y/n hold tight opening her eyes wide open

Jennie: We are here

Y/N: You almost broke his head

Lisa: Hurry up we have to leave

Lisa invited Jennie for lunch. Y/n was just a watching since she couldn't afford that kind of food Jennie and Lisa were eating.

Jennie: You sure you're not hungry?

Y/N: Im not hungry

Jennie: Come on have a bite

Y/N: I want to go home