Piccolo: we're going to have to explain it to them anyway. No matter the consequences. They'll take it better if we tell them.

As they are discussing the situation, Goku teleports on to the lookout. Piccolo and Krillin notice this and run over to him.

Krillin: Goku! You're Alive! Well, not really, but you're ok!

Goku: so, what happened?

Krillin: what happened? What happened to you?! Your all beat up!

Dende: I'll heal you up Goku!

Dende heals up Goku, and Krillin and Piccolo explain everything that happened so far.

Goku: dang, so Gohan, Daikon and Kaio-shin. Even Vegeta.

Krillin: but it's ok Goku! Now that you're here, we can beat him! you have a day left right?!

Goku: no, I can't. Both Vegeta and Daikon were on the same level as me. So if they couldn't do it, I can't either.

Krillin: oh yeah...

Goku: Darn it! If one Vegeta or Daikon were here! Then we would've had a chance.

Piccolo: it doesn't matter how much people we have. It still wouldn't have made a difference.

Goku: no. I'm saying we could've fused.

Krillin: fused?

Goku: yeah.

Dende: you mean the speciality of the metamors?!

Goku: yeah! You know them? I met them once in the after life and they taught me. And once they fuse they become stronger then the sum of they're parts! It was so cool! They were all wimps, but once they fused they were unbelievable!

Piccolo: so let me get this straight, you could've fused with Either Vegeta or Daikon. And fought Buu as one?

Goku: I never used it myself. Since there's no one in the afterlife at my level. But it took me a week to learn it so it's a bust anyway.

Krillin: Wait! You're going back to the afterlife right? You can find Vegeta and Daikon over there! Then you could fuse and come back!

Piccolo: no it's no use. Goku can't return even when fused, and I doubt he would find Vegeta. So it's hopeless.

Mr popo: But Goten and Trunks are of similar strength and size. Couldn't they fuse?

Goku, Krillin, and Piccolo stay silent before realizing that's actually a good idea.

Goku: Mr. Popo you're a genius! I can teach them until it's time for me to leave. But Piccolo, you can take over for me!

Krillin: that means we still have hope right?!

Piccolo: we do, but many innocent lives will be lost while they're learning the fusion.

Goku: don't worry, with the power of the dragon balls, it'll all come back.

Krillin: good, then I'll tell the others!

As Krillin gets ready to go, the sky suddenly goes dark. That's when they realize that they are using the dragon ballsnti wish back all the people killed by Vegeta. Goku makes it but it's already to late. They made a wish. But dende tells Goku to tell the dragon they don't need any more wishes. And to wait another four months. Meanwhile with shin...

Shin: Kibito! Heal them!

Kibito: yes sir!

Kibito puts his hand on Gohan and heals him. Gohan wakes up and sees Daikon standing next to him.

Gohan: Daikon? Where am I?

Daikon: You're in heaven. We died.

Gohan: what?! No way!

Shin: calm down! He's joking. Right Daikon?

Shin elbows Daikon as he apologizes to Gohan for scaring him.

Daikon: so, mind telling us where we are?

Shin: you're in my realm.

Gohan: so we did die!

Shin: no, but you were close.

Daikon: yeah! Kibito came to life and healed you.

Gohan: what about you Daikon? Did you beat Buu?

Daikon: no. Actually, I died. But I was brought back to life. Probably by the Dragon balls.

Gohan: so who killed you?

Daikon: well, Buu almost killed me. I was still awake with a hole in my chest. But that's when I saw Vegeta for a split moment. And an explosion came out of nowhere. And I guess I got caught by the impact. Luckily, shin and Kibito saw me and healed me.

Gohan: oh. That's a lot to take in. Did you see my dad?

Daikon: I felt his Ki but after we teleported here. And our Friend Kibito over here can bring himself back to life.

Kibito: like I said before, I was brought back to life.

Daikon: keep telling yourself that. But that brings the question, why are we here?

Shin: I wanted one of you to kill Buu with the Z sword. And I believe one of you could wield it.

Kibito shouts in shock but Daikon and Gohan stare confused.

Daikon: Z sword?

Kibito: Do you know how many Kaio-shins, how many God's failed to pull out that sword?!

Shin: you were dead, Kibito. So you did not see the power these two could wield. Let's at least try.

Daikon: I call the first pull.

The four of them fly over to the Z sword, and Daikon notices how it looks like home.

Daikon: is is a pretty neat place.

Gohan: it really is.

Kibito: yeah, and your clothes aren't suitable for this realm mortals!

Gohan: our clothes?

Kibito points a finger at Gohan and Daikon and they get Kai clothes.

Gohan: huh?

Daikon: what is this?

Shin: don't worry! They look good on you two!

Gohan: really? I don't wanna look like those matching couples...

Daikon: 'I didn't ask for these Stupid outfits...'

They land and make it over the Z sword stuck in a tall rock.

Shin: this is us. The Z sword. All you got to do is pulls it out.

Gohan: just pull it out? I heard this before.

Daikon: Interesting. Looks like we might have a chance after all!