I broke the silence: "Sooo... Lily knows, but is loyalty personified, which is why we have nothing to worry about." Jay nodded disinterestedly and looked towards the fire escape. "Let's go, unless you've changed your mind." Jay opined. 

"As if. Hoshi's counting on me!" 

Grinning, Jay began to climb down the fire escape and added, "You better get back to the others Lily before they start looking for you!" Cursing, Lily scampered back down and disappeared. I toddled on my ballerinas to the fire escape and looked down cautiously. Unfortunately for me, this house had a straight fire escape, so I turned around and took the first step. So far, so good.

 Halfway down the ladder, I was right next to the living room window, but so that I couldn't be seen from inside. I set to the next step, when all of a sudden my dress got stuck. Shit. Not my favorite dress! 

"Now get down here before the others see you!" Jay cursed. 

I tearfully replied, "I can't. I'm stuck! Oh my god, my dress. I can't destroy that too. Fucking railings!" 

Jay retorted with a creepy undertone, "I guess I'll have to come and get you then!" 

Laughing, I chortled, "Man, don't say it like that! Now come and help me, turtle!" 

He grinned, "What did you just call your eventual savior? I might as well go back inside and leave you up there to rot, Zaila." 

I took a deep breath and purred with a fake grin, "Everyone's favorite Jay, would you please be so kind as to help me down here?" 

Snorting, he replied, "Oh my God, again. I have to take this in." I lost my patience again, "JAY!"

He climbed up cursing and hissed, "Are you crazy? Do you want the others to hear you?" 

Before he could free my dress, the window was opened and we pressed ourselves against the wall of the house as best we could. Fuck. Those moments in life when you questioned all your actions and came to the final question: Was it worth it? We became silent and held our breath. This was definitely one of the strangest moments in my life. 

All of a sudden, Hoon stuck his head out the window and took a deep breath: "Haaaa... it smells like food everywhere in there and it's stuffy, guys! Let's leave the window open for a while. It's better like this." Yeah Karma of course... How much goddamn bad luck could one person actually have? 

Sunghoon hung himself upside down out the window, swinging his arms back and forth. Why? WHY? He started chanting exuberantly, "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY, I BELIEVE I CA- AISHHH..." 

He was dragged back in and Levi could be heard ranting, "Don't hang out that far! What will the neighbors think! They'll call an ambulance for alleged attempted suicide. I don't want anything like that again! Act like a normal person outside the boarding school, Park Sunghoon! Damn it!"