11. Girl on a mission 🌶️

Start from the beginning

It was good to see there were rules and that people could be kicked out for not following them, although I was not particularly excited about the fact that I had to hand my phone over. What if there was trouble, and I needed to call for help?

Ugh, this was exactly what James and my father meant-I was too weak, always in need of protection.

Well, they were wrong. I was going to be completely fine. There were only humans here, after all. I was a wolf shifter, for crying out loud-I could handle that.

And not like there was anyone I could call, anyway. I had serious doubts that Rafe or Riley, even Aiden, were going to forgive me if they ever found out that I stole something from them and pretended to be Riley just to get inside a sex club.

With my mind still set on my plan, I handed my coat and the signed form over to the cloakroom attendant and made my way towards the music. The place was enormous, with a big wooden bar right by the entrance of the enormous hall I walked into. There were sitting areas around it and various finger food stations on one end, with a crowded dance floor further ahead. Various rooms seemed to be situated at the back, while people used the grand staircase next to them to reach more areas upstairs and downstairs.

The place smelt of sex, arousal and pheromones; the moans, sighs, and pantings audible only to me despite the sensual music that was filling up the room. Even if the hall was dimly lit, it didn't escape my notice that what many people were doing was far more than dancing.

My cheeks flushed, embarrassment surging through me at the realisation that I was staring at a couple doing rather intimate, sexual things. To avoid looking in their direction, I headed to the bar, hoping that ordering a drink could save me.

Damn it, I really wished that alcohol worked on shifters.

"What can I get you, miss?" The petite barmaid welcomed me.

Somehow, I didn't think that a hot chocolate was going to be an appropriate drink here, though not everyone has an alcoholic drink in their hand. "A whisky, thank you."

"Can I have your card, please?"

Crap, did she know I was not Riley? Was that why she was asking for it?

"My card?"

"Yes, miss. I need it to charge you drink and make sure you are within the limit," she said, louder this time to make sure I could hear her through the music, right as she pointed at the sign above her that reminded members that there was a limit for alcoholic drinks and that those were only allowed in the bar and chill area, not at the play area, whatever that meant.

Her explanation made sense, at least, so I took the card from the little wrist holder that I was given and slid it across the bar.

"One whisky coming right up."

She walked over to the other end of the bar to pick up one of the premium bottles of whisky they had, and I really hoped that Riley and the guys were not going to pay too much attention to their bill from this place. Hopefully, it was taken from their membership fees.

Pushing those worries aside, I grabbed a high chair to sit on and took the time to study the crowd. There were some people dressed in night out outfits like me, many also in various leather skirts, tops and trousers, but there were also others who were barely wearing anything. Or, at least, I wouldn't have called those clothes. The more I looked through the crowd, the more I realised the scantily clothed customers seemed to be more towards the rooms that I couldn't see.

Though that was nothing compared to the shock of seeing men and women walk around with their partners in shackles or cuffs, even on leashes, like they were their bosses or something. Many of them carried various crops and whips with them. I almost jumped in my seat when I saw one woman in a latex catsuit whip the man who was moving on his hands and knees behind her because he was being too slow.

Doesn't it hurt him? How can she possibly do that?

But no one around them seemed to react. As if it was normal. As if he liked it... and then he moaned loud enough for me to hear him. It was not a moan of pain. There was pleasure in his tone. Desire.

He wanted it?

I couldn't believe that he was enjoying it. I didn't even know that there were guys who liked to be dominated by a woman, let alone be whipped. To each their own, of course-I was simply not used to seeing any of this.

A horrifying thought crossed my mind. Was this what Rafe, Riley, and Aiden were up to?

The image of my brother and his best friend on their hands and knees as Riley led them around on leashes was going to leave some serious mental damage. My sister-in-law was certainly a boss lady, yet I definitely could not imagine the boys like this.

My gaze shifted to the seated area where people were relaxing only for me to spot a girl over the knees of a nicely dressed man on the sofa, her skirt lifted all the way to her waist while he spanked her with five rhythmic, measured smacks on her butt that was sticking out in the air. I watched enthralled as the man then caressed her cheeks, right before his hand disappeared between her legs and she writhed under his touch.

Oh my goodness, is she about to...?

Her loud scream as she orgasmed rang in my ears. I needed to tune them out, shut off my wolf senses, before all the smells, noises, and emotions overwhelmed me. Even if they were human ones and they did not affect me like shifter emotions did.

And yet, I couldn't.

Instead, I just kept watching as the man kept pumping his fingers between his partner's thighs-in and out of her core, I assumed... or I hoped- and the woman moaned. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged it harshly, lifting her head up just about enough for him to steal a harsh, rough kiss, which she seemed to love.

They were doing everything so publicly, but the moment still felt incredibly intimate, neither of them caring about anything or anyone around them.

Heat pooled between my legs, just like when James had talked about this all. Is this what he meant? Does he want to spank me like that and then use his fingers on me?

Or perhaps he was into using whips and crops, like some of the women and men here? He certainly had a similar commanding presence like them, the kind that made you stop whatever you were doing and give them your complete attention.

My lips felt tender when the barmaid finally came back with my drink and Riley's card, making me realise I had been licking and biting them this whole time.

I took a sip from my drink, enjoying the whisky way more than I did that first time at Scarlett's, and I thought about what I had seen up to now.

There were certain things I saw that looked outrageous to me-or at least not appealing- but I was shocked to realise that my body craved to experience also many of the things that I had witnessed.

Like that couple on the sofa.

The idea of getting spanked was captivating. Exciting. Even the whips were interesting, although maybe not those Indiana Jones-style ones I saw attached to the belt of some of the club's members. Those just looked way too painful.

A voice interrupted my thoughts, causing me to almost spit out my drink. "Are you ready to play?"

*************

Happy New Year, lovelies!

Look at Nat being such a rebel! Decadence is certainly a place full of surprise and our wolf lady is only just getting started.

But who's that mysterious person at the end? Has Mr Grumpy Alpha showed up to ruin Nat's fun (or quite the opposite)? Or is someone else planning to show Nat the ropes?

Can't wait to hear what you think of Decadence so far- you better be ready for everything it has to offer. 😉

I hope you enjoyed the holidays and the first For Fox's Sake chapter for 2023.

Love,
Iveto xx