Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)

Start from the beginning

"Thanks love but never mind that where's Lewis?" I asked glancing around.

"I don't know and stop drinking like you at a club." George told me and took the glass that was in my hand and placed it on the waiters tray that passed.

"You suck Georgie now excuse me I'm going to find more fun people than you not Carmen just you." I said walking past them but not without pinching George's cheek and tapping Carmens butt.

"Nice talk teammate!" He called out to me as I walked away.

As I was walking I saw one baclava and reached my hand out for it but it was snatched away by the most annoying person ever with the prettiest eyes. (I DIDNT WANT TO DO TGHE CLICHE BUMP INTO THE WALL THING.)

"Charles that was mine give it back." I said and reached out for it but he backed away right before I was about to reach for it.

"No ways I touched it first." He said and smirked at me and licked the cream off of it that was sitting on top of it. Why did that have to be so hot? His tongue coated in that white cream...wait shut up you dirty minded brain.

"You suck you couldn't even go halfsies with me?" I said and stepped closer to him as he was close the table not because I wanted to be close to him or anything I just wanted to get a better view of the desserts.

"Nope." He said shoving the whole thing in his mouth making his cheeks puff out...cute.

"If you were in a burning building and the fireman asked me if there's anyone in there I'd say no." I said and glared at him.

"Oh no you are breaking my heart! How can I ever recover from such heartache?" He sarcastically asked and walked closer to me putting a hand on the small of my back as people walked past us.

"Forget that where's Charlotte?" I asked looking around. I felt his hand press a bit harder into my back but not hard enough to cause any pain.

"We broke up about a month ago,mutual terms." He said and didn't elaborate and I didn't press further.

"What about you I would think the soccer player would be here." He said looking over shoulder the desserts.

"Didn't work out he wanted to focus on his career with the World Cup closing in and all,but I understand that." I said and picked up some kind of chocolate dessert.

"What a shame."

"Whatever doesn't matter anyways,this dessert is a lot and even though you didn't share with me before share with me now?" I asked him and turned around noticing what little distance there was between us. The only thing distancing us right now was the chocolate dessert pressed up against his chest. His pretty eyes were piecing into my soul. It was like he was noticing me for the first time tonight.

"Sure..." He said glancing down my body as best as he can since he was standing so close to me, "You look absolutely beautiful tonight mon fluer." He said as his hand came up and grazed my hip.

After sharing my dessert with Charles I didn't see him again but I did find my team principal who forced me to this event standing with the love of his life Christian Horner. Gosh that man was insufferable.

"Aa Alana looks like you've finally found Toto must've taken you a while like how it took you a while to catch up with Max." The insufferable said and laughed playing it off as a joke but I just glared and so did Toto.

"Yes it's quite hard to catch up to an illegal car." I told him and glared at him and he glared back he was about to say something else but Toto interrupted.

"Leave it Alana let's go find Lewis." He said to me and said his goodbyes to his beloved I didn't even bother.

"Well done my little spitfire." Toto told me and patted me on the head.

"What can I say I get my sass from my mum." I said and flipped my hair over my shoulder and grinned up at him because no matter how tall I am Toto is taller.

"If your mother is anything like you then I pray for Lewis." He said offering me his arm as we looked for the man we were talking about.

"Don't worry my mum loves Lewis as much as I do." I said and linked my arm with his.

"I don't doubt that and also I saw you and Leclerc standing pretty close." He said and eyes me and I tensed for a moment.

"We were sharing a dessert." I said nonchalantly hoping he wouldn't notice how i tensed up earlier.

"Alana I'm not going to tell you who to get involved with,hell you could even date Max Verstappen I just don't want you to get hurt." He said calmly and softly to me as we walked passed people.

"I don't want to get hurt either." I said to him honestly. I was about to say something else but I heard someone call my name and I turned around and saw my mentor the Lewis Hamilton.

"Lewis." I said and walked up to him and hugged him. "Where have you been loca? I've been looking for you all night." I said and hit his shoulder softly as I pulled away.

"Were you?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes-"

"Even when you were with Charles?" He asked and started chucking at me as I glared at him.

"Right I saw it to." Toto said as he joined in with the conversation.

"You know I don't like you guys hanging up on me." I said crossing my arms.

"What are they ganging up on you about Charles earlier on?" George asked as he came out of nowhere with Bono.

"You guys saw it to?" Bono asked excitedly to them.

"Not you to Bono." I said and sighed heavily.

"What it was cute!" He said to me as he gave me side hug.

"You guys are losers." I said to them and glared.

"You love us."

"Unfortunately I do."

The evening had come to an end,it was better than expected. I stood outside waiting for valet to bring my car up.

"Mon fluer I haven't seen you after the dessert." He said and came up behind me kissing my temple. I didn't know what that was for but I didn't mind.

"Yes I got caught up with Christian Horny." I said and brought my arms closer to my my body.

"But you hate him." He said and wrapped a hand around my waist giving me some body warmth because he obviously noticed I was getting cold. (I have an iron deficiency so I get cold easily)

"Exact-tly" my teeth clattered from the cold when did Monaco get so cold.

"Oh mon fluer." He sighed sympathetically and gave me his coat jacket.

"Charles my car-" I stated out but he cut me out.

"No just take it I remember how cold you use to get." He said to me and it sounded like he was scolding a child.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you mon fluer." He said and kissed my forehead.

~~~~
One week later in Brazil
Qualifying

After that night Charles and I spoke more frequently by more frequently I meant everyday we would call each other we even came to Brazil on the same plane but Seb and Lewis joined us. The flight was fun but every time Lewis or Seb would catch us together they'd look at each other with smirks or wiggle their eyebrows at us.

I know it's only been a week but I liked this,I liked having him around.

Ok so I'm late with my update but yeah so I decided to put this chapter into two parts