Chapter 2

Felix's pov

"Because I like you," I smack my lips quickly with my hands. I knew I was dumb but this much. What were the chances of me confessing to the person I hated. Almost zero, but of course, out of everything I could say, I said the most nonsense. Stupid. I looked up as I saw a smirk creep onto Hyunjin's face. Oh, hell no, I am not going to get involved with him.

"So, you like me?" Hyunjin's eyes were full of mischief, and I knew I had to get out of here. "I was not going to say that," I protest, trying to get away from him. Hyunjin snatches the lunch from my hand that my mother is supposed to have made for me. Hey, give that back. "Is that for me?" No! I wish I could say that. Hyunjin moved back a bit and started eyeing me. What the hell is he doing?

"You are not bad looking, but I do not date nerds like you. You are not my type." What does he mean by that? I am not a nerd. And is he rejecting me? Of course I do not like him, but who the hell is he to reject me? I look at my lunch and tears come to my eyes. My mom gave me pasta today. Is he going to take that away from me. No!!!!

"Hey, do not cry. You'll find someone for you. I am not ready for a relationship right now. By the way, thanks for lunch," he pats my head and walks away with my food. Who the hell said that was for you? I get annoyed and pout. Later I come out as the bell rings.

The rest of the school was not bad, but I was still mad at him, but of course I am glad he rejected me. It's better to stay away from him. "Hey. Where have you been all day?" I turned around when Han showed up with I.N. and Seungmin. I did not want to tell him, so I tried to make an excuse. Not again, what was I supposed to say?

"With my boyfriend" What the heck I am saying I can't make one excuse. Damn "Boyfriend? Felix, you have a boyfriend?" Jeongin runs up to me and spins me around. That boy! "No way! He's lying, is not he? There's no such thing. He's too innocent to be in a relationship. ", Han said. That boy. "What do you mean? Why can not I have a boyfriend? I already have one." At that point, I was just talking nonsense.

"Really. Then introduce him to us!" Demanded Han. "I will. I have to talk to him first. I'll introduce him to you soon." "You really have a boyfriend?" Said Han in confusion. "Of course, I do! I have one." Han stared at me for a quick second and then hugged me without a warning. "I am happy for you! I am excited to meet him." I looked at him. What kind of mess have I gotten myself into?

"Now we all have boyfriend what about you Han?" Said Seungmin, hugging I.N. Yes, they are together. "I do not want to be in a relationship." "Really, then why were you flirting with Minho today?" Said Jeongin, making Han blush. "Who's Minho?" I said confused as they looked at me shocked. "You do not know?" I shook my head at Seungmin.

"What, are you living under a rock?" Jeongin exclaimed. "Why? Is he popular?" They sighed. "You know Hwang Hyun-jin?" I froze when I heard the name Hyunjin. "What about him?" "Minho is his best friend. He used to bully Han, but now they just flirt." Of course, I do not know anything about him. I always stayed away from Hyunjin. I walked away when I saw or heard his name, and today I confessed to him.

"He's only friends with Minho?" Why was I only talking about him? "Bro, he has a whole gang. Minho, we just talk about him. Chan, the eldest, is more like a parent to Hyunjin. His hyung and Changbin is his brother. Chan and Changbin are together. They all stick to each other from the beginning." Said Han, showing their picture. "You should stay away from them. They are evil. Especially from Hyunjin. He will hurt you." Han continued being concerned.

How should I tell him that I just met him. But not from now on. He's right, after all. Now I just have to stay away from Hyunjin and find a boyfriend. I sighed. I saw that a car was coming to pick me up. Yes, I was rich! I quickly said goodbye to my friends and sat in the car. Now I have only one thought in my mind. How can I find a boyfriend in less than a day?

Hyunjin's pov

I was just at my house. I looked at the lunch box the nerd had given me. I ate it and to be honest, it was good. I remember what happened. For the first time, someone cried because I rejected him. Did he like me that much? I'm going to give him lunch tomorrow. But why the hell did he bring a pink lunch box? That irritates me. That's not my style at all.

I was playing, but I just can't get him out of my head, and I died. "What am I doing? Why can't I get this kid out of my head? What's his name, anyway?" But those freckles, I just can't get them out of my head, they look so beautiful. "Get a grip, Hwang Hyunjin." I pulled my hair.

"Did someone reject you?" Minho came up to me. I look up at my friends walking toward me. "Minho, you know that no one can reject me." "Then why are you crying like a child who had his toy car stolen?" "Do not call me a child. I am a grown ass man now, Chan hyung." Chan rolled his eyes. "So, are you still with Yeji?" Minho shot his eyes at me.

"Nah! That girl messed with my brain. She wanted to break up with me. So I did." Everyone joins me in the game. "But was not she the one who wanted to go out with you? I thought she liked you." Spoke Changbin. "No way! She only did it for the fame." Minho died as he sighed. "The breakup thing was nonsense, too. She just wanted attention." I confirmed, engrossed in the game.

"Why did you date her anyway?" Chan asked. "I was being silly at the time." "Wow, that's something new from someone like you." I stared at MInho. "So, why were you so stressed now?" Changbin asked when the game was over, and I had won. "Nothing! I just turned down one boy today." "And that's nothing new." Minho munched on the crisps.

"Shut up! Minho, or you will not be able to speak from now on." I get angry easily, and that's my biggest problem. I looked at Changbin as he took the boy's lunch box from my desk. "Since when do you watch Barbie, Hyunjin?" He spat. "That's not mine. The boy gave it to me." "So. Hyunjin has a new victim." Minho spat. "I told you I'd turn him down." "That's no fun. Do you like him or what? Why are you so defensive?" Minho took the box and examined it like a detective. I knew he was stupid.

"There is no way Hyunjin like anyone," I looked at Changbin. "And why is that?" "Because you have never had a serious relationship." Maybe he's right, but that does not mean I do not have feelings. I rolled my eyes and took the box from Minho.

"I am going away for some time." I said as I put the box in my bag and left. I went to the coffee shop to get something to drink and ordered myself an Americano. I look around when I see someone enter the shop and he looks familiar. Is not that the guy who gave me the lunch box? Has he been following me? Does he like me so much that he follows me whole day? I flutter a little because I have butterflies in my stomach at that thought. But I shook it off and walked toward him.

Felix's Pov

I sat down in the shop, but soon felt a hand on my shoulder. To my horror, I turned around, and there stood the person I did not want to meet. Hwang Hyunjin. I looked at him and wanted to throw up. Yeah, he's handsome and all, but I do not like him one bit. He is bad.

Then I remembered that Han had told me to stay away from him. Is he going to hurt me? I look at him a little scared. Then I see him take a look at my coffee. Is he going to take my coffee away now? No, it's my favorite coffee. I pout. "Why...." "I am sorry. I should not have come here. I'll go." I interrupt him as I walk away with the coffee. He shouted something else after me, but I did not stop. I am not going to let him have my coffee. I paid for it, so I am going to drink it. He already stole my pasta. He can buy his own coffee. He is rich.

Let's Date I HyunlixOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara