Sex (With My Ex) ❪ EDGE❫ *NSFW*

Start from the beginning

He removed his mouth from your boob. Trailing his lips down your stomach till he reached the waistband of your panties. You thought he was going to use his fingers to take off your panties, but you were wrong. The little tease decided to use his teeth to take them off. Tugging them down with his teeth, all the while looking at you. You looked down at him with lust-blown eyes. Making Edge smirk.

He kept eye contact with you as he pulled your panties down to your ankles. Your feet went down making it easier for Edge to slip them off. He let go of them. Making them fall in front of him.

His lips attached to your ankle. Trailing heated kisses up your leg till he reached your inner thigh. His eyes were still locked with yours. As you mewled. He smirked against your skin. His gaze left yours to look at your glistening heat. He felt himself strain against his boxers. Edge sucked in a breath. Suppressing a moan. God, he missed this pussy.

Edge's lips trailed toward your wet heat. His lips pressed against your heat. Making you let out a moan. Edge moaned against your heat. Making you moan louder. Grinding against his mouth.

Edge's hands grabbed a hold of your hips. Pinning them against the mattress. As he sucked hard. His tongue darts out every once in a while to slip in between your folds. His eyes were locked onto your face. Your head was titled back. Your hands gripping the bedsheets tightly, as he sucked.

He missed this sight. Sure he had sex with another woman after the both of you went separate ways. But she couldn't compare to you, so after that, he just had to masturbate to get himself off. Running into you was a miracle. Being apart from you for two months was torture. He regretted breaking things off with you because he couldn't commit, being away from you for two months changed his perspective of the relationship he had with you. He told you it would never be serious and that it was just a fling.

Edge's right hand left your hip. His right hand rested on the lower part of your torso. His thumb touches your clit. He rubbed his thumb roughly and fast against your clit as he continued to suck.

Moaning onto against your heat. The vibrations make you moan. His tongue darted out and plunged into your hole. Your toes curled as a white blinding sensation took over your body.

Your hands left the bedsheets, gripping his head instead. Holding his head in place. Pushing his head closer to your heat. His nose pressing into your heat. Edge's erection throbbed.

Your orgasm took over you intensely. Moaning Edge's name loudly as you orgasm. Fingers gripping his short hair. Edge felt precum leak out of his cock, as you came in his mouth.

Edge continued to eat you out after you came. Swallowing your cum. He grabbed a hold of your left hand. Untangling it you're his hair, while his lips trailed up your stomach. Your breathing was heavy as you came down from your high.

He slipped your hand underneath his boxers. A gasp escaped your lips as he wrapped your hand around his throbbing cock. Edge pressed his forehead against yours. His other hand gripping underneath your chin. His eyes staring into your eyes.

"This is what effect you have on me," He growled out. You let out a mewl. Edge's lips pressed against yours harshly.

You slowly stroked his throbbing cock. Using his precum as a lubricant. While his kisses got aggressive.

You quickly flipped him over onto his back. Your hand gripping his cock a bit harder, making Edge bite your lower lip. You pulled your lips away from his trailing your lips down his neck. Edge's hands grabbed your waist, as your lips made their way down his stomach, hand still stroking his throbbing shaft.

Your lips stopped above the waistband of his boxers. With your hand underneath his boxers, it was easier to take the waistband of his boxers in between your teeth. Just like how he tugged your panties down you tugged his boxers down to his ankles. Edge watched you with lust-blown eyes. Your hand let go of his cock while doing this.