Chapter 18

Ciel's POV: I woke up again later in the day. Long story short, I felt fucking miserable, and I decided to take a shower. I let the water rain down all over my body, and I started crying, and I hated it. I hate crying because it shows how much of a weak bitch I am. Sobs could be heard, so I covered my mouth with my hand. I absolutely cannot let Alois hear me. I haven't felt the pain of grief since my parents died, and I hated the feeling. For me, it feels like everything bright and happy fades to grey and black, and my heart shatters into a million pieces. Once I felt like I could cry no more, I got out, dried myself off, and put on some clothes. When I walked out, Alois was sitting up, and he was rubbing his eyes. He looked over at me. "Ciel-" he started, but I cut him off. "Don't. Just don't. I'm a weak bitch. I'm fine now, anyways."I said. He walked up to me. He took his hands in mine, and said. "Ciel Phantomhive, you are not a weak bitch. People cry, but not because they are weak. They cry because they've tried to be strong for too long, and you are the strongest man I know.". Then, he pressed his lips to mine. I was crying again, and Alois wiped away the tears. I pulled away, and looked at him. I smiled. "I love you more than words can say."I breathed as we kissed again. "I'm ready. I'm ready to try."I whispered. He smiled as he leaned in to kiss me.
Alois's POV: We laid there on his bed, naked and breathless. He looked at me with a dazed expression on his face. "That was even better than the first time."he said. I smiled. "Nice to know that I'm getting better."I said. He snuggled up close to me, and I wrapped my arms around him. "I love you more than anyone in the world." "I love you too, and I always will." I said, then we drifted off in each other's arms.
A/N: That is so like me on my period (the rapid mood changes, not the sex. That would be nasty.). Anyways, that's my update for today. I need an idea to help with my idea, but to do that, it would spoil the GRANDE IDEA!!!!! I hope I figure it out! I love you guys, until chapter 19!!!