I go to meet my first client and we shoot for the afternoon giving her about a week's worth of content to share. Then I head off to a cute little cafe called 'Corner of '94'. This cafe is a little hidden gem run by the sweetest girl named Aspen and her best friend Adam. I am meeting my manager Nicole because she got a deal proposal for me to work for 'Frankie's Bikinis' to consistently create content for their brand. I'm very excited about this deal because the pay per post will allow me to live stress free for a while. 

In the middle of my meeting with Nicole I feel my phone buzz down in my lap. When I see that it's a text from Harry, I feel a pit in my stomach. I have mixed feelings. On one hand I am really excited to see him, on the other hand I'm nervous to bring up the information I learned last night. 

Pretty Boy ;): Hey pretty girl, any chance you want to go grab a bite tonight?

Me: I'd love to! I have another meeting this afternoon. How does 6 sound?

Pretty Boy ;): Sounds great. I'll pick you up at your place?

Me: That's perfect. I'll see you then ((: 

The rest of the afternoon seemed to go by a lot slower now that I had tonight to look forward too. My next meeting drags on and I wish I could recap what it was about but all that was going through my head was scenarios of how tonight was going to play out. 

On my drive home I give Dels a quick call just to check in and see if she's doing alright. She sounds better today which is already a positive sign. I brought up that I wouldn't be home tonight because I was going out and she tried to pry details from me but I kept it short. Ending the call with her as I pull into the garage, I tell her I'll call her soon.

I made it home at around four forty-five giving me just enough time to freshen myself up. I don't know whether this is a date vibe or just a casual night out so I choose to just get changed into something that makes me feel good and confident. Deciding to go with a black long sleeve mini dress that's low cut in the front and ties at my cleavage area. It's a perfect balance of cute and sexy. 

It's now five thirty  and I am touching up my makeup, re-curling my hair, and slipping on my same boots from earlier

It's now five thirty  and I am touching up my makeup, re-curling my hair, and slipping on my same boots from earlier. Looking at myself in the mirror all ready to go, I feel confident

Just before six o'clock I give Dels one last call for the night. Not that I can really get a word in before I'm interrupted by her, "REM. I love you so much and thank you for caring about me but I'm good. Yesterday was a moment of weakness but I swear I'm fine. Go have fun with your new boy toy, I know you look hot. I'll talk to you tomorrow k?"

If only she knew the boy toy I'm going out with tonight is her brother. We exchange 'I love yous' and say goodbye for the night when my phone dings again. 

Six o'clock on the dot I open a text from Harry. 

Pretty Boy ;): I'm waiting outside for you pretty girl, take all the time you need. 

Dirty Little SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara