"I'll keep that in mind," he paused his cheeks flushing red before continuing, "anyways i don't know if Connie has told you but i am having a Halloween party Friday and would love it if you would come. Don't worry there aren't any Camila's or super snobby varsity players invited."

Kendall smirked from his offer, "maybe."

"Maybe? How will i know if you will be there?" He yelled after to her retreating figure.

"I guess you'll have to wait and see!" She smiled before walking out the hell for a school.

                       <><><><><><><><><>

"Then bam! Bitch went down!" Charlie enthusiastically told the story to the crowd in the Conway's living room.

After it being the gossip of the school for the day, the team had heard of the situation by the end of there school day. They just wanted to make sure Kendall was okay... and hear the true story.

"Damn, Kens. I'm proud," Julie nodded her head in approval.

"What she did was bad," Casey interrupted, walking in on the group.

"So is she grounded?" Connie asked nervously.

"Just for today. So you guys have five more minutes!" Casey answered with a small smile. She secretly approved of the whole ordeal.

"Anyway i'm off to work. Love you." Casey kissed her kids foreheads before grabbing her things and leaving the apartment.

"How long did you get suspended for?" Ken questioned next.

"Just until Monday."

"Good deal."

They slowly each left the apartment, by orders from Captain Casey. Kendall could live without them for one day.

"Have any twos?"

"Go fish."

Kendall and Charlie began to play board and card games since Kendall had her tv and music privileges revoked. That was until the sound of the doorbell rang.

"One of those idiots probably forgot something." Charlie muttered quickly getting up and to the door.

"Adam?" Charlie questioned irritably.

Kendall froze in her spot. He had some nerve coming here.

"What do you want?" Charlie began to get loud with the boy, he had some nerve coming here.

"I, uh, Kendall." He stuttered.

"You can't see her. She's grounded." Charlie stated sternly. "Now get the fuck out of here," Charlie tried to slam the door shut but Adam stopped it with his hand.

"I just want to know if Kendall is alright?" Adam spoke softly.

"You lost that privilege when you started kissing other girls." Charlie seethed.

"Please?"

Charlie sighed thinking for a moment. Meanwhile Kendall looked over to where her movies sat. In the piles of movies laid two copies of The Karate Kid.

One was Kendall's original copy and the other was Adam's that he gave to her. It was his own copy. After his accident in the peewee championship, he felt this need to grow closer to Kendall. So, a couple of days after the championship was won, she visited him to check if he was okay. One of the first things they ever connected over was their love for the karate kid movie, both of their all time favorites. During her visit at some point he found himself digging through his movie collection and pulling out his only copy of The Karate Kid, signed by Ralph Macchio, and he gave it to her. He had given her one of his most prized possessions.

He had always found her beautiful but when her face lit up with excitement and her bright smile was shown, that was when the realization hit that he did find her truly beautiful.

"She's fine, no thanks to you." Charlie answered with finality.

"Okay. Thanks. I'm sorry Charlie. I'm sorry to the both of you." Then the door was slammed on him.

Charlie walked back over to where there games were sprawled out on the floor. "Okay let's get back to playing!"

"One sec."

She grabbed the extra tape she had and ran towards the window. She opened it just in time to see Adam walking out.

"Adam the Asshole!" She yelled causing him to look up.

"Kendall!"

"I meant to throw this away! I don't need it anymore, thanks for the loan!" She yelled throwing his tape down to him. She shut the window swiftly and walked back to the games.

Adam looked down at the object he caught. His heart broke further as he saw the familiar signature of Ralph Macchio.

A/N- hey, i finally updated! celebrations! anyways i'm glad valentine's day is over, whew! hope you enjoyed this chapter, i promised the order of anger that was coming! but trust me, it's not over. thanks for reading! vote and comment if you want!
xoxo