"He's real lucky! Girls taking biology for the third time in a row in three years is just his type."

Kendall turned her head back noticing Adam sitting at his usual spot, diagonal from her. He made eye contact trying to give her a small smile, but it ended up looking sad.

She turned her head back to the front of the classroom as Camila bent closer to her ear. "I told you Adam would lose interest, i warned you. I warned you he'd want a real woman. He doesn't want your worthless ass. You think that was the first time we kissed? I told you once they get a taste of something better, they keep going back. You're a worthless piece of shit, Conway. And you just lost the only thing that ever made you significant. And let me tell you, it felt amazing."

The next moments were all a blur. One second her fist was clenched under her desk. The next second that clenched fist was flying across Camila's face, knocking her to the ground.

"Miss Conway! To the Dean's office immediately, i will not take any of this behavior in my class!" Her teacher yelled.

The class was surrounded my gasps at the current situation. Charlie covered his hand over his mouth trying to contain his laughter.

She looked up to Adam who looked concerned but his concern faded into a smile.

"Yes, Mr. Bruner," Kendall replied, gathering her things from her desk.

Camila still sat on the ground, a hand over her cheek, her friends surrounding her.

"Enjoy my leftovers, bitch." Kendall commented before swiftly leaving the classroom.

"Could i uh, go with her?" Charlie questioned, motioning to the door.

"I suppose. Your sister may need a bit of controlling." Mr. Bruner spoke, letting him be dismissed.

"Oh, you got it all wrong. There is no controlling Kendall when she's angry." Charlie laughed, quickly making his way to the door. Well, not before giving a subtle flipping of the bird, towards a certain blonde.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Kendall got suspended for three days. Her mom was not happy.

Kendall packed everything from her locker into her bag, having to continue school from home for the next couple of days.

"Conway! Long time, no see!" Lucas Ford came smiling up to her locker.

"Hey Ford, how've you been?"

"Pretty good! Why are you packing all of your books." He trailed off, noticing her empty locker and full backpack.

"I got suspended," Kendall shrugged, shutting her locker.

"What? Why?" He questioned.

"I punched Camila Park," She stated simply. He laughed, "no way! It's about time someone knocked some sense into her. I hope it brought her down a peg or two."

"Well, i pretty much knocked her down to the floor so.." Kendall joked.

"I wish i've could've seen it! She's been a bitch to my sister a few times, i would've done it myself if i could. So, thank you for doing all of us a favor." Lucas smiled.

"If you ever need me to do it again, please just ask, i will always be willing to assist." Kendall laughed, a real laugh for the first time since Dean had left.