twenty-one

You wake up and reach over to the side of the bed where your handsome boyfriend would be but he seems to not be there.

You open your eyes and sit up. Looking around to find him no where in the room you get worried that he went to work once again.

You get out of bed and speed walk to the kitchen. There he is.

Once he hear's you walk in he turns around and smiles. "Hey there teddy bear. Did you sleep ok." He says setting food in the table.

You smile and nod, walking over to him. You stand on you tippy toes and kiss him hard.

He kisses back picking you up and putting you on the counter. He starts to kiss you neck slowly pushing your shirt up. He pulls it over your head and kisses your breasts.

You moan running your fingers throw his hair and pull it. "Katsuki. Please don't tease."

"Ok." He says. Today. He wanted to go soft. Have you feel how much he loves you.

He takes off your panties and he slides his cloths off. You whine as he slides his fingers into you.

He pumps them in and out slowly while you hold onto his wrist. He watches your face as you close your eyes and open your mouth.

"Fuck.... Kat." You cry out. He pumps faster feeling you clinch around his fingers.

"Cum for me baby. Just like that." He whispers praises into your ear as you release on his fingers.

He takes them out and pulls you more closer and puts his cock at your entrance.

He let's out a little whimper as he pushes himself into you slowly. "Oh God... Your always so tight for me." He sets his head on your shoulder.

You moans feeling him all the way inside you. He lifts his head up to ask for permission to move.

You nod and he thrusts in and out. "Oh... Kat... Right there." You cry out as he speeds up.

How could he hold himself back. The way you hold him tight, inside of you, not wanting him to leave.

The way you closed your eyes when you where about to cum made him crazy and he didn't even know why. Knowing that only he can make you feel like this. He is the only one that can see you like this.

"Oh. Oh God I'm going to cum." You cry as you clinch tighter around him. Katsuki groans as he speeds up.

You cum crying his name. He lasts a few more thrusts and then cums. He rides out your guys high before pulling out slowly.

"That was amazing." You pant softly hugging Katsuki around the neck. You nuzzle you head into his neck.

"It was. Now eat up so we can shower. Today we are just going to relax." He kisses your forehead and sets you down picking up the shirt off the ground and giving it to you.

You fix your panties and put on the shit and sit down to eat. The food was delicious.

After eating you both shower together, him attacking you while getting multiple orgasms from you.

You lay on the bed and turn on the TV. There was a picture of you and Katsuki from the hero ball.

"Looking at this I'm shocked really. He was with Ochaco before but a civilian. I didn't even think he could control his anger long enough to ask for a number." Denki Kaminari. You met him at the ball.

"See that's what I want to know Charge Blot. Why a civilian. There are many heros out there that he could have. What makes this girl so special?" The interviewer asked.

"Well she's not just any girl. When I met her the way her eyes sparkled when meeting everyone. It was shocking. All of the others. They would glar and try to walk off. But this time around it was him trying to get her away from us." He laughs at the memory.

"Wow she seems like some girl." The same smiles.

"Yeah. Just looking at her makes you feel like everything is going to be ok. I bet that's what he feels. I know that one day he's going to marry that girl. He needs someone like her. No matter how hard he pushes she pushes back harder. That's what I think though." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Yes well I'm hoping to see her in some interviews. It would be amazing to know her." The same says.

"The really want to meet you huh?" A deep voice says.

You look back at him. "Well I am the girl that can tame the dragon." You sit up.

"Oh yeah?" He says right before lunging at you and tackling you onto the bed while pinching your sides.

"Ah. Kat. I'm joking. Ahah.... No. One can tame you." You laugh trying to get away.

He lifts himself up and smiles big at you. You put your hand on his cheek and feel yourself overflow with love and happiness.

"I.... I didn't think I could ever be this happy in my life. I didn't think I would be this in love with someone." You rub your thumb across his cheek.

His eyes widen at your words. You just said you where I'm love with him. Yes you have said you love him. But he didn't know he need to hear those words until now.

"I have never been more in love then I am with you." You pull him down and kiss him.

"I'll give you the moon and more my love." Katsuki puts his forehead on yours.

He lays down on you his head in your neck as you play with his hair and you both drift off to sleep.

Now he knew what he need to do.

He needed to marry you

♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥

Oml. A lot of fluff. Smut too. It felt like I hadn't written smut in a while so it might be a little bad but I'm trying.

I'm starting a new book. It's about Izuku. I'm not sure what I'm doing with it yet. I keep redoing the first chapter.

I'm trying to get this one done but I have so much I want to do with this. And yes I finally updated faster then the last.

I'm moving and I have things that I need to do. I'm not sure when I'll be able to update again but I'll keep writing and once I'm back you will have a butt load of chapters to read.

I want to thank the people who have been reading this. I never thought I would get any but it seems I have got some people's attention. Thank all of my readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you have a good day.

Thank you

~Jayca