Jisoo tilts her head to the side, face clearly unimpressed. "Who's the one with the date here?" She says, making a jab at my single life before she flicks her hair like one of those hair shampoo ads. Stella begins playing with her necklace instead. "And it's with a customer at work. He's a busy man and so am I, and it was the only time we could do it," she shrugs.

I think it over but then nod, because yeah, that's fair enough. Jisoo's always busy and even though I'd totally offer to look after Stella whilst she went out for needed sexy times—I swear that girl hasn't gotten laid in like, years—I guess that a lunch date isn't that bad. Especially with her schedule.

But as my thoughts run, I hear Rosé speak up from beside me and my entire body jumps at the chance to hear her voice. She's been quiet for the entire time and now my body's feeling all tingly because she's talking. I kind of really like the sound of her voice. Damn it.

"Jisoo, you know the rules on dating a customer," Rosé mumbles and I scrunch my eyebrows together. Rules? "If Seokjin finds out he's going to be pissed."

Jisoo just rolls her eyes. "They're not rules. More like... guidelines, and he won't find out anyway," she says and waves her free hand flippantly. "Plus this guy is totally cute. His name's Suho."

My mind picks up on the name faster than I tell it to and then I gasp. I totally remember that guy. "Hold up," I say, holding a hand up and lifting an eyebrow. "Isn't that the nerd guy?"

"Just because he’s a man with glasses and has braces doesn't mean he's not a nice guy," Rosé cuts in and I whip my head around to stare at her, my eyes growing wide at her tone. She just fucking snapped at me. What the hell?

(At least she talked to me.)

"I didn't say that," I reply, dipping my tone and I manage to hold her eyes for three seconds before she glances away, the muscles in her jaw tightening visibly. Why is she pissed at me?

"You were implying it, though," Jisoo chimes in with one raised brow; and shit, what is this? Pick on Lisa day? Jheeze.

"You're twisting my words," I spit back and Jisoo rolls her eyes again. She almost does it as much as I do.

"No, I'm not," she says and looks over me, a smirk playing on her lips. "You're just jealous because you haven't had sex in months."

The second the words leave her mouth, my entire body tenses. I feel my muscles lock, bones go rigid and I swear I stop breathing as I let my eyes flick to Rosé. I just need to see her reaction to Jisoo's words, and sure enough, she is reacting. Her head's dropped back down again, eyes focused on the ground, or her Chucks or whatever, but I can see through the slight curtain of hair surrounding her that her ears are turning pink.

And that's when it hits me.

Fuck. Last night really did happen.

(Not that I thought it didn't but this is just confirmation of what I already knew.)

"But anyway, you've gotta go to work," Jisoo says, pointing to me. "And you've gotta look after her," she continues, pointing to Rosé and then back to Stella who's now pressed her face into her neck. But then Jisoo's eyes narrow and I somehow tense further, knowing that she's taking in the way Rosé's pointedly look down. "What are you doing, Rosie?"

Thankfully, Rosé straightens up right away, her eyes flicking to me but I just look away, not wanting to meet her eye. It really did happen and now I'm not sure what this means for me and Rosé. Or rather, our friendship. If there was one thing I learned from high school, it was that I don't sleep with my best friend. I totally did that and lost my best friend because of it. Now I've done it again.