Crazier

SANDRO's POV

Everyone was enjoying the night at the pool area. This surprise was a success. I bet Samantha really enjoyed it together with our friends.

I checked my watch and it's almost midnight. I was busy checking the whole villa and make sure that everyone is safe. The PSGs also switch their places too.

I went back to the pool and saw Samantha at the front bar drinking alone. I get to see her sexy back and it really turns me on. She was about to drink a shot of tequila when I touched her back.

Sandro: Getting drunk alone?

Sam: Uhmm. Nope! Come and join me, Love.

Sandro: Sure!

We made a few shots since we've been drinking since 8pm and we already had beer and wine. She stood up and I wrapped my arms on her hips.

Sandro: Where are you going?

Sam: Uhmm. I need to take a shower, I feel hot.

Sandro: You know what's hotter?

Sam: Hmm?

She stares at me and raises her eyebrows waiting for my answer. I lean closer to her and whispered:

Sandro: You, in bed.

She quickly grabbed my polo and started kissing me. I cupped her face and kissed her back.

Sandro: Come with me.

Sam: Where to?

I held her hand and went to our bedroom.

Sandro: Universe.

SAM's POV

Sandro locked the door when we entered our bedroom. We continued our french kissing then he tucked my hair.

Sandro: That dress really suits you, wife. But I love to see you naked.

Sam: Love, may mga bisita pa tayo.

Sandro: I don't care. Malalaki na sila, I bet they can take care of their selves.

He started kissing my neck while exploring my back.

Sam: Uhmmm. Sandroooo. Sht!

He bit my skin and sucked it. I'm sure he gave me another hickey.

Sam: Someone's knocking, Love.

He still continues to kiss me but the knock on the door is getting louder. He stopped and took a deep breath.

Sandro: Damn it! Fix yourself, please.

He stares at me while I fixed my hair and my dress then he opens the door.

Hori: Sorry to interrupt you, love birds! We've gottta go!

Aniela: Thank you Sandro and Samantha for inviting us here!

They were giving me a quick hug and make beso.

Vinny: Bye!

Simon: Bye Sammy!

All: Bye Cong Sandro!

Sandro: Alright enough! You may go!

He pulls me inside the room and quickly close the door.

Sam: What was that? You're being rude.

Sandro: They were just teasing me, Samantha.

I chuckled. It's funny to see him pouting when he changes his mood. I walk towards him and caress his hair.