Day 3

SAM's POV

I was awakened by a phone that keeps on ringing. I tried to find it with my eyes closed. Damn, where is it?

Sam: Love, someone's calling you.

Sandro: Hmm....

Sam: Loooove.

But instead of waking up he cuddles me and continues with his sleep. I slowly remove his arms from hugging and got up. I finally found his phone but the call ended. I stare on the screen and it has 3 missed calls from an unknown number. Who is it this time?

I checked on the wall clock and it's already 12 noon. I feel sleepy and my body hurts. I looked at Sandro beside me, sleeping like a baby. Ang gwapo talaga. Were both naked but our body is covered with sheets.

I slowly get out of the bed para hindi sya magising and find something to wear. Then I went straight to the kitchen after washing my face.

Sam: Hmm. What should I cook?

I was checking on the fridge and saw the pints of ice creams that we have. Then the memory of the scenes that happened last night flashes back on my mind.

Sam: 3x in a row, yeah. Hmmm.

Then I touched my belly, I'm starving.

Sam: Argh! What do you want?

I got the ingredients that I needed and started cooking with a pint of ice cream beside me.

Sam: Craviiiiings!

I went to the living room and turn the music on. I walked to the veranda where the infinity pool is and opened the glass door then headed back to the kitchen.

SANDRO's POV

I heard my phone ringing for the nth time. Who the hell is it? Arggghh! I answered the call without looking at the screen.

*On the phone

Sandro: Hello?

Unknown number: Hi Sir Sandro, good afternoon.

Sandro: Who's this?

Unknown number: Sir, this is about the case filed to De la Vega.

Sandro: What about it?

.....................

Samantha is no longer in bed, I quickly went outside the room to check on her. I smell food cooking. I saw her on the kitchen and swaying with the music coming from the speaker. I watch her from afar and I can't stop smiling. This is the scene that I always wanted to see every morning.

I slowly walk towards her and wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her from the back.

Sandro: Good morning Mrs. Marcos.

Sam: Morning, Love.

I kissed her neck down to her shoulders.

Sam: Hungry?

Sandro: Uhm-hmm.

Sam: Malapit na 'to maluto.

Sandro: Hmm... I want something else.