"What do you mean? Why can't you?" It was clearly a ruse to get him worked up, which he really had no energy for right then and there. Hyungwon glanced at the older's blurry, distorted reflection in the metal door before sighing. "Don't cause needless bodily harm. Or whatever the fuck it said at the bottom of the contract," he stated, tilting his head and cracking his neck.

The fine print was always important.

"Jeez, you really left no letter ignored on that thing." Wonho chuckled at him right as the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Hyungwon walked out first, crossing his arms. "I couldn't risk missing a loophole that would benefit you. I'm not taking this situation lightly." Unlike you, he thought to himself walking across the small hallway to his office door.

He opened the wooden door, leaving it open after he walked in. He walked over to his desk waking up the computer. Their groups should be heading out in just a few minutes and if everything goes according to the schedule should arrive at the agreed spot in at least an hour.

Hyungwon, of course, would be tracking his own team members as it had been agreed upon by them. Both Changkyun and Jooheon would be sending him frequent updates both on the situation and Wonho's men's movements. Like hell, he'd let them just boss his own men around without knowing what they were doing exactly.

He heard the door creak shut as Wonho entered a bit after him. "You're oddly tense." The older stated making him sigh. How was he exactly supposed to be chill? There was nothing claiming about the mission and Hyungwon likely would vomit from the stress once it was over... Not that he did that a lot. "And you're not? I still don't know about you, but I normally don't just sit around when it comes to missions," he eventually replied, sitting down on his chair and turning to the older man. 

"I don't, but I also trust my men enough to work fine without me when appropriate." Wonho walked over, setting his ass on the edge of Hyungwon's desk making him snarl a little bit. He had a damn chair to sit on so why there? He was no goddamn file or food so he had no reason to sit on top of his desk.

"I trust them. I just think I have a reason to be skeptical of people who until just a little bit ago didn't hesitate to bomb our vehicle." Hyungwon leaned forward and tilted his head, looking up at the other now slightly elevated above him. Suddenly the other leader grinned widely, clearly chuckling at the memory. "That was fun, wasn't it? You were pissed and almost ripped out my scalp the next time we were face to face."

Hyungwon audibly scoffed, sinking into the backrest of his chair. "You really don't have a serious cell in your body, do you?" he asked then earning another shrug as a response, leaning his weight onto one of his arms. "It's just funny to see you react."

Before Hyungwon could reply, the older glanced at his phone before pointing at the younger's computer monitor. "They're on the move, " he said, pushing his own chair closer to the desk. The hopes of Wonho returning to his own desk were shattered as the man brought his less ergonomic office chair next to Hyungwon's. 

"Hey? You have a computer too." Hyungwon stated, watching as the other threw himself into his seat with a small hum. "It's more efficient like this rather than screaming at each other from one end of the room to the other," Wonho replied, grabbing Hyungwon's mouse and clicking open the live footage from one of the cars' dashcams as the cars started pulling out of the parking garage.

"I guess. This way I'll lose my hearing faster so I don't have to listen to you for long." Hyungwon grumbled to himself before rolling his eyes again. He just allowed the other to open all the necessary windows on his monitor screen. It wasn't like complaining would do anything good now.

"What was that?" Wonho asked, clearly having missed his mutterings. Hyungwon just gave him a bitter. fake smile before shaking his head. "Nothing." He replied, reaching into one of the drawers on his desk to take out his earpiece. He put the small thing into his ear relaxing in his chair.