10

"Morning my birthday girl." Clary said waltzing into Blair's room, Blair had just woken up, still yawning.

"Morning Clary." Blair replied, making space for Clary to sit down.

"You and Pablo haven't like, you know here?" Clary asked, her face pulling some terrified expression, making sure before she sat down.

"No, don't worry." Blair chuckled.

Clary handed Blair her gifts, "Sorry it's not much, but I hope you like them." Clary said, watching Blair unwrap the first one.

When Blair unwrapped it, it revealed a new iPhone. "Oh my god Clary." Blair said, looking at the state of her old phone, Blair pulled Clary into a big hug, almost crying. "I can't thank you enough." She said, unboxing the new phone and just falling in love with it.

"Open the next one." Clary said, handing a slightly larger gift.

When Blair opened the box she was in shock, "You didn't." Blair said, pulling out a beautiful navy blue short dress.

"I remember you saying how much you loved it, and then you never bought it, do you like it?" Clary said, hoping she did okay with her presents.

"Clary, you're the best friend I could have ever asked for, you make my birthdays the best day of the year." Blair said, pulling Clary into another hug, yet this time Clary couldn't get out of the hug.

"Can I borrow the Golf? I want to go get us some of those cakes and that from that place an hour away that we are obsessed with." Clary said.

"It's so far away though, are you sure you want to drive that far?" Blair asked, in which Clary was very persuasive. Clary collected the car keys, wished Blair a happy birthday one more time and went to the front door.

She opened the door for Gavi, who had been waiting for Clary to leave for a little while. He was holding a bag in one hand, with the presents for Blair, whilst the other hand was holding some roses for her. "She's upstairs." Clary said, patting him on the back and shutting the door behind her.

Gavi took a deep breath and walked to Blair's room, unable to knock on the door he walked in. "Hi." She said, shocked that he had presents.

"Happy birthday beautiful." He said giving her the roses and the present bag. She put her hand over her mouth, tears forming in her eyes.

"Come on, open them." Gavi said, sitting awfully close next to her on the bed.

Blair opened the first one to reveal a beautiful necklace, it was a small heart, with some sort of small crystal implanted around the heart. Once she saw it, she pretty much burst into tears, "It's beautiful." She said handing it to him for Gavi to put it in.

Why are you crying princess?" He asked, moving her body towards her so that he could see the necklace, and he was right it looked beautiful.

"It's normally only Clary who gets me presents, thank you Gavi." She said, hugging him.

"Open the next one." He said, passing her a slightly larger box. It was a pair of shoes that Blair mentioned to Gavi one of the first times they went out together.

"You remembered?" She asked, admiring her new shoes.

"Of course I did." He said, handing her the card shaped present next.

"This one's not as good as the others, but I thought it would be nice to give it to you today." He said.

Blair opened it and saw the season pass, "I get to see you at every game?" She asked, her eyes lit up.