5

Gavi

Blair

I was wondering if you and
Clary want to come to an
event I've got happening
later on?

It's a really fancy event

But I'd love to have you as my
plus one, and obviously
Pedri wants Clary for his
plus one if that's okay

Hey there

That sounds like a blast

How fancy? We talking whip
out the expensive car and
dresses

Exactly that

Don't look too good though!
I might not make it through
the night

Oh don't be silly

Be sure to wear some nice
tight fitting button up shirts.

I like those ones

I will make sure the buttons
are holding on for dear life

Perfect 😩

I will send you the address and
time in a bit

Looking forward to seeing you
there beautiful

« «

"Clary cancel all plans for tonight." Blair said waltzing into the living room.

"Pedri just told me!" Clary said excitedly, almost jumping around the room.

"Good enough to bring out the Countach?" Blair asked, just thinking of driving the Lamborghini she had bought a year back brought tears to her eyes. It was a beautiful car.

"Definitely good enough, I don't have any really nice dresses though." Clary said gritting her teeth.

"Don't you fear, come to my closet I have a perfect one for you." Blair said guiding Clary upstairs.

They had a while to get ready, so for that reason exactly they took their time getting ready. They both wore beautiful dresses which were just about mid thigh length, having checked with the guys if they were appropriate to the dress code. Both Gavi and Pedri agreeing that they were.

"There she is." Blair said opening up the garage to admire her perfectly white Lamborghini Countach. Hopping into the drivers seat with Clary getting into the passenger seat. They drove to the event, it wasn't that far of a drive but it sure did cost a lot in fuel. The Lamborghini ate the fuel, like it didn't understand how much the fuel actually costed.

When they arrived at the address that Gavi gave them, the Lamborghini was a perfect addition. The house was massive, looking as if it was a mansion perfectly made for events like this.

Outside the place was a car park, with the car park almost full with extremely expensive cars, Blair's fitting right into the mix.

Blair sent a text to Gavi, telling him that they were on their way in and told him to meet them outside the door to ensure they could get in.