𝓲'𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼

─── 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭!

𝟎𝟎𝐈. Love is such a delicate fabrication of the heart's design. It is a dangerous thing to be in love. One minute you swear that nothing in the universe could demolish the beats of your heart reserved only for one person, and the next you find yourself standing alone in the rain to mask the tears sliding down your cheeks. You devote part of your soul to that person and what they do with it is out of your hands. But maybe the rush of not knowing makes love such an addiction. Maybe we all crave the level of comfort with another to gift them part of ourselves. Yet love, as dangerous as it is, can also be beautiful. It can be the breeze blowing through the flowers on a soft summer day. It can take control of our bodies and minds, filling our hearts with a craving for more. It can be the sun glistening on the mountain tops as it rises for the early morning.

𝟎𝟎𝐈𝐈. All Judith Almeida wanted was to be loved. She wanted someone to sweep her off her feet and make her forget even her own name. She wanted to feel her heart race in her chest and butterflies fluttering freely within her stomach. She craved the hopeless devotion of love to sweep her away. In a moment of weakness, she allowed herself to believe it had. She let her mind indulge in the idea of Theodore Laurence and all the things he did to her. But she was young and foolish. Blinded by the idea of being in love that she failed to recognize the facade as nothing more than a fabrication within her mind. He didn't love her, not the way she wanted to be loved. And when he left, he took part of her soul with him. Yet as he stood before her now, the idea of love was the last thing on her mind. She didn't woo over his appearances or false fantasies. She despised him with everything in her soul for taking her heart and she wouldn't be so naive to fall for his tricks again. She vowed her hatred to him, swearing to never allow him to get the best of her. And thus all they were left with were words.