No way, this face is so convincing!

   is aimed at such a little fairy-like face, who can do it!

   Jiang Shixun thought about it for a while, but still felt that his daughter should be taught well, and she should not be misled by others.

So he hesitated for a moment, but reached out and touched Jiang Zhiying's head, and said bitterly: "Zhuzhu, there are good people and bad people in this world, good people won't hit you, but if they meet those bad people, they won't think you're a good person. If you look good, I won't hit you.

   In the future, you are not allowed to rush ahead, you have to hide behind your father, you know? You are still young, you don't need to stand up for your father, he will protect you. "

  Jiang Zhiying said immediately: "But they are also very small. If they are big bad guys, I won't rush up."

   Strange!

   She is not afraid of bad guys.

   Jiang Shixun was stunned for a moment, and then he reacted.

   Those who bullied Jiang Shian just now were all children. As an adult, if he taught them a lesson, it would be unreasonable.

   Mainly because Jiang Fuguo and the others still have to live on the farm. If he offends the people on the farm, when he leaves, Jiang Fuguo and Shen Wanqing may be embarrassed in the future.

   Thinking of this, Jiang Shixun suddenly felt a little fortunate.

   He asked Jiang Zhiying: "Beads, are these all what you thought of yourself?"

  Jiang Zhiying looked smug: "Of course, I'm the best. When you see me, they all scared away."

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 102: great bead

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 102: great bead

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 102 The Powerful Pearl

   Jiang Shixun looked at Jiang Zhiying's smug look, and felt that he was thinking too much.

   Zhuzhu is still a four-year-old child, how could he possibly imagine so much?

   should be a coincidence.

  Jiang Shian looked at Jiang Zhiying with admiration on his face, his eyes sparkling: "Zhuzhu, you are amazing!"

  Jiang Zhiying was instantly proud as if her tail was curled up: "Of course I'm amazing, little uncle, if you follow me in the future, no one will dare to bully you!"

  Jiang Shixun and Tang Yulan both thought it was funny and stopped talking about her.

   On the contrary, Jiang Shian nodded very seriously: "Then I will follow you from now on!"

   Jiang Shixun was speechless when he heard this.

  His younger brother has had some problems with his brain since he was born. He is a fool. He is actually quite smart in his studies. It can be said that he is not stupid, he is stupid a lot of the time.

   Just like today, he was surrounded and bullied by a group of children.

   Obviously already ten years old, but even a group of five- or six-year-old little dolls can't solve it.