fiftyfive

However, Phil had to get back to Manchester again. Physio was helping a lot and he could slowly start joining City's practice again. But the games were still too much for him. The good thing was, that he'll be able to play for the qualifications.
Julia on the other side, was asked by Chelsea to join them, not only as a family member, but also as a social advisor, so Chelsea could post about their players from the national team. Of course she gladly accepted that offer.
The team met up at St. George's Park to train together, before they had to play their first game against Italy. Everyone was in a good mood, thinking about a safe win against Italy. Their day at St. George's was quite exhausting for the players, but Julia had a great time. She could watch them all day, taking pictures and videos, editing them meanwhile and of course, could join the others for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Phil and Julia both shared a room. By now everyone knew that they're officially back together again.
In the evening they were just relaxing most of the time, totally tired from their long day.
"You know, I could literally fall asleep right now." Phil said, as Julia massaged his shoulders gently. There was some random tv show playing in the back. Julia chuckled.
"Where do you see yourself in the future?" She asked him. Phil thought a little bit before answering her question.
"Still playing football, living together with you. Married to you."
"What about children?"
"I would like to have your children yes, but only if you want to." He smiled, thinking of their future.
"I don't know if I could stand Mini Phil's walking around." She joked laughingly.
"I think I would like a child, or two children. But when I'm older, you know?" Julia explained.
"Sounds like a plan to me."
"Would you like to live somewhere else someday?" Phil this time asked.
"I don't really care. I'd go anywhere with you. But somewhere sunny would be nice." She chuckled.
"I don't care as well, as long as you're there with me." Phil answered. Julia stopped in her movement, he turned around curiously.
"It's your turn now." She said. Her boyfriend sighed and began to message her shoulders now.
"You need to be more gentle." Julia advised him. He tried his best to be more lightly and softly.
"Is it better like this?" He made sure he wasn't causing her any pain. Julia nodded with her head shortly.
"Do you want to be a social media advisor forever?" He asked another question.
"I can't work as that while being 60. As well as you can't play anymore when your getting older." Julia laughed a bit.
"I'll have to think of something else." She said closing her eyes, enjoying the little message.
"You could be a house wife only, you don't need to work."
"I still want to work though when I'm older. It may be stressful at some point but I think I'll be bored, staying home every single day."
"I don't get you. If I wouldn't love football and would've to work a normal job and had the opportunity, I wouldn't go to work."
"That's because you're lazy. I want to be independent."
Phil looked at his girlfriend dumbfounded for a short time, rolling his eyes as a joke.
"How would your name your child?" Julia asked him.
"I don't know, I've never thought about it. What about you?"
"Me too."

julesgrealish just posted on instagram!

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

liked by johnstonesofficial, england, pedri, madders and others

julesgrealish back at it again 🦁

england returning strong💪🏼‼️

user44 my fav duo!

user629 jack looks so happy😌

pedri good luck!
julesgrealish we'll see each other in Germany 🤫