eleven

"I don't want to know what they're thinking right now." Jules awkwardly laughed, as both Phil and her went downstairs to the hotel's pool.
"Don't worry, we'll be fine." He assured her, not really knowing if they'd surely be alright.
Kyle, Declan, Jude, Bukayo, Mason, Jack, Ben and Jesse quiet down when the two entered the pool area. Some of them even looking suspiciously at each other, trying not to giggle.
"Soooo." Declan coughed to break the silence.
"Why was Phil with you this morning?" Jack asked his cousin.
"We were watching a movie yesterday and he fell asleep. I didn't know what to do and no one answered my texts, so I just fell asleep as well. That's all." Julia explained the situation. The boys were looking at each other, not knowing if they should believe her explanation.
"Man y'all are so overdramatic." Jude broke the ice, floating around on a pool mattress.
"Right." Ben agreed to his teammate.
Phil sighed, sitting down next to Mason and Declan. Julia went inside to eat something, her cousin followed her behind.
"Can we talk quickly?" Jack asked her, sitting down with the brunette at a table.
"Of course."
"You probably don't wanna hear it, but I just wanna let you know that I would support you and Phil. You know, he's one of my best friends and I trust him. I just would like to know, you get me?"
"I do and I appreciate it, Jack. Really."
"Do you like him?" He asked grinning.
"I don't know, to be honest. I love spending time with him. I'm always happy when I'm with Phil. He's very kind, courteous and considerate. He always makes sure I'm fine or comfortable and compliments me. Stuff like that." Julia answered honestly. She was glad to have a good relation to her cousin. She could always talk with Jack about anything.
"Well would you feel different if Phil compliments you or when, for example, mason would give you a compliment?"
"I think so. I would feel more delighted but also nervous if it would be Phil, you know?"
"Sounds to me like you do like Phil. Maybe think about that thought more."
"Thanks for clearing up my mind Jack." She smiled.
"Always, Jules."
The brunette went on to eat her late breakfast.
"You thought about leaving to Barcelona yet?" He changed the topic.
"Yeah actually I did. On one side I'm really sad. I enjoyed my stay in England so much and all the boys really closed to my heart, but I also miss my other friends and Barcelona."
"The boys really love you too. It's not the last time that you'll see them. Also the group chat definitely won't be inactive."
"I know, it's just y'all are very busy, as well as I do to. I fear it's not gonna be the same."
"It'll be alright, I promise you that."

julesgrealish just posted on instagram!

liked by pedri, juliaanalvarez, ansufati, marcusrashford and others

julesgrealish morning picture, feeling blessed☀️

user23 love her for being real like that

philfoden looking beautiful there
julesgrealish thank you philly🫶🏼

ansufati ayyy jules 🙌🏼😻
julesgrealish my favorite hype man😝